Chapter Eleven

-Aliyah's POV-

You thought I forgot? Nope. I remember everyone. Tyler, Pricilla, Skylar, and everyone. You wanna know why Im faking? For Tyler. Im doing this to protect him. I love him, and I don't want to be the reason for him being hurt. Anyway, Tyler was walking me home. Back to my house- I told him that I didn't feel safe staying with a bunch of boys, which was a total lie.

"So.. you really don't remember me?" Tyler asked.

"No.. sorry..." I lied.

"Im your boyfriend, Lia. I risked my life for you, we fought wolves together, we-"

"Wolves?" I asked acting clueless.

"You don't remember who you are, do you?" He asked.

"Im Aliyah Price, a normal teenage girl right?" I lied.

"Aliyah.. your an angle. You used to be a vampire, and you changed." Tyler explained.

"Yeah okay," I replied. We arrived at my house and I let him in. "So, your my boyfriend?"

"Yeah. We've been together for a few years when you were taken away for training" he answered.

"Im sorry I don't remember you," I said kissing his cheek.

"Its alright, Lia." He sighed. I wanted to tell him so badly that I remember him, but I know its for the best.

"So anyway, Lia, my other 'vampire' friends and I are going for a little party tomorrow. Its like a dance, would you like to attend with me?" He asked.

"Umm.. sure, Tyler. What should I wear?" I ask.

"Something pretty, like a dress." He replied, dammit.

"Okay." I replied.

-The Next Day-

"You'll look fine, Lia." Harper said as I spun around in some stupid dress.

"But I hate it," I replied.

"Its for Tyler, I cant believe your lying to protect him," Harper responded.

"I love him, Harp," I pointed out. "Can I try another dress?"

"Fine, but it has to be heels," she replied.

"I hate you," I joked walking back into the dressing rooms and taking the dress off. I put back on my jeans and shirt, put the dress on a rack, and went to go find another one. I saw a simple purple dress with black heels. I took it off the shelf and went to go change, I looked nice. I stepped out and spun around for Harper to see.

"You look good," She complemented.

"Thanks, I like this one," I replied.

"Sold," Harper replied. I smiled as I changed back into my normal clothes and shoes and Harper and I paid for the dress. We walked back to her black SUV and she was driving.

"Your going to look fabulous," Harper said.

"Thanks, you should come," I said.

"I don't know... I wasn't invited," She said.

"I can always ask Tyler, your coming," I replied.

She sighed, "Fine."

"Excellent," I said. We drove back to my house and changed into dresses. harper wore a red one I had in the back of my closet. I switched into my heels and Harper did my makeup. I got a text from Tyler saying to meet up at the Circle of Death Revived. I told Harper and we took off. We walked for a long time, until we saw the bushes. We went passed them and saw everyone. They didn't notice us at first, so I went over to Tyler and jumped on his back.

"Lia!" He exclaimed. I went down and he stared at me, "You look beautiful."

I giggled, "Thanks. You look nice to."

"Thanks. Is that your friend Harper?" He asked.

"Yah," I replied. "So, where are Pricilla and Skylar?"

He stared at me, then smiled. "Skylar is over there with Jason and Pricilla is talking to Ty."

"Oh," I looked over his shoulder and saw Pricilla and Ty flirting, "There cute together."

"Yeah I know," He agreed.

"So, should we dance?" I asked.

"Adam!" Tyler called, Adam looked at him, "Put on Invisible."

"Got it," Adam said. He put in a CD in the music player and a song came on. Adam came over to Harper and I.

"Lia, who's your friend?" Adam asked.

"Adam, meet Harper," I answered.

"Well, Harper, would you like to dance?" Adam asked. Harper nodded and they took off together. Tyler put his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck as we dance to the beat.

"So, Lia, why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Tell you what?" I replied.

He giggled, "That you never forgot me."

I started at him, "How'd you know?"

"I told you meet up at the Circle Of Death Revived, if you really forgot, you wouldn't know what that was. AND you remembered Skylar and Pricilla," He explained, I smiled at him.

"I was hoping you would catch on," I said kissing his soft lips, he kissed back. I was so happy to have Tyler back, our kisses felt like magic. Now, all I had to figure out, was how to keep him safe.