Chapter Seven

Tyler's POV

I watched as our team was demolished, everyone was alive, just passed out. Ashley was the first one to go down, then again she had the strongest wolf. As I got my wolf off of me, I went over to Ashley with Adam.

"Ash can you hear me?" I asked her as Adam shook her. Nothing.

"Shes out cold. I'll take her upstairs," Adam said as we stood up. He picked her up and took her upstairs so she could be safe.

"Tyler, there's to many of them," Ty said rushing over to me.

"I know, who else is out?" I asked.

"Mitch is out, but its worse then you think" Ty answered.

"What happened?" I asked.

"They got him good. Mitch is hardly breathing, Jerome took him upstairs and hes doing all he can." Ty answered.

"Get as many wolves as you can down, then go help Mitch and Jerome." I ordered.

"We cant! There's to many, we need more people." Ty said. The door suddenly barged open, and Jordan and Quentin came in.

"Perfect timing," Ty said as he took off to the wolves.

"We heard yelling, and now we know what is it. We're here to help," Jordan exclaimed as they ran to my side.

"Go to the bathroom and get the bottles in the left draw that say Vampire, and drink them." I ordered, they nodded they're heads and rushed towards the bathroom. I went on to kill the werewolves, when I was scratched from behind on my back. I froze in pain before falling to the ground, weak and cold. I heard footsteps rush to me, but I had no idea who it was. My eyes were closed, but my brown hair was all in my face anyway.

"Tyler are you alright?" It was Jerome back from upstairs. I didn't reply, I felt to weak to do it.

"Adam!" Jerome screeched. More footsteps, and I felt another person knelt down to me.

"What happened to him?" Adam asked.

"I don't know!" Jerome answered.

"I'll get him upstairs, you make sure nothing happens to anyone else," Adam said, I felt lifted into the air. I could tell I was being taken upstairs and into a room, and set down on a bed.

"Tyler are you alright?" Adam asked. I didn't answer, I felt even worse.

"What is this?" Adam asked, probally noticing the blood on his hands from my back. Adam flipped me over and noticed my scar, and scurried out of the room and came back a minute later. I opened my eyes slowly as he dabbed my back with some kind of healing shit. I screamed out in pain.

"Tyler what the hell happened?" Adam asked.

"I was slashed by a wolf." I answered, closing my eyes tightly in pain.

"Should have guessed" Adam said.

"Fuck me!" I screamed from pain.

"Calm down Tyler, it'll only be a minute." Adam cooed.

"It fucking hurts Adam!" I yelled.

"Tyler its fine," Adam replied.

"Shit..." I muttered under my breath. I rested down for a while until the pain started to cool down. I saw Ty walk in out of the corner of my eye, and he came and knelt down to my side.

"How is he?" Ty asked.

"Hes doing fine." Adam answered.

"I feel like I was just slapped in the nuts with a fucking hammer." I complained.

"Look, Jordan, Quentin, Jerome and I are falling behind, we cant do this on our own. We need your help." Ty said.

"Alright, I'll fight threw it." I said standing up.

"What about the poofy?" Adam asked pointing to Ashley, who was still out. "And Mitch."

"They'll be fine as long as no wolves come upstairs." I said. We ran out of the room and downstairs, where the wolves were all cornering Jerome, Jordan and Quentin. We got to there side, making a bigger pack.

"Well, Tyler, I thought you were dead." Blake taunted.

"Shut it, what the hell do you things want anyway?" I snapped.

"We want you, Tyler." Nathan said jumping on me, causing me to whack my head on the floor boards. Adam yanked him off me, but when I stood up, I was surrounded by.. fog? But, blue fog?

"What the hell?" I asked looking around.

"No, no, no!" Jared screeched.

"Not her! Not now!" Another yelled.

"What?" Adam asked.

"Aliyah Price get back to the wolves!" Blake screamed into the air, that put a smile on my face.

"Aliyah?" I called. The fog cleared up, and a beautiful figure strutted in. White dress, brown hair, it was Aliyah.

"Tyler!" Aliyah exclaimed running over and hugging me.

"Aliyah Price get over here! We taught you your powers! We trained you!" A wolf begged.

"You didn't train me, Seto did while you abused him!" She corrected. "Im fighting for the good side."

"So am I," Someone said walking in. I gasped with a smile when I saw him.

"Seto!"