Chapter Four

Everyone's room was clear, no wolves in sight. I was scared, Tyler has a big chance of being killed. Because of me. Im scared enough, and I don't have powers to fight back. Just climbing and strength, which is what every vampire has. It was really no big deal, strength and climbing are normal. I mean, as normal as a vampire can be, I guess.

I finished checking Ty's room last, and they were all fine. I did a sigh of relief and shut the door. I walked back to Tyler's room as he was climbing up the window. He looked fine, I was glad nothing happened to him.

"Tyler are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah Im fine. They left. Anything with anyone else?" Tyler asked.

"They're all fine, what did they want anyway?" I ask.

"Umm.. nothing." He responded.

"Oh, okay." I say as I sit back on the bed. and he sits next to me.

"Im glad your alright." I comment as I lay my head on my pillow.

"Same." he agrees as he went to the couch. After a while, I heard snoring. He feel asleep. I quickly go out the window and run back to my house without being noticed. I unlocked the door and locked again as soon as I was inside. I ran to my bedroom and locked the door to. I went to the closet and pulled out a pink pad of sticky notes and my diary. I took the key put and unlocked it, flipping to a new page.

"Dear Diary,

Its Aliyah again. And, things are kind of going OK and kind of not. I met this guy, hes really nice and sweet, and hes a vampire to. But sadly, the werewolves know we're together. Im just so sick of them ruining everything! Im just so done with them, to be honest. I wish my powers would just grow in so I can kill them. So me and Tyler can have a happily ever after. Adam and I can go back to being as close as we were before, and I could be treated differently. A good different, though. Anyway, Im really tired and stuff, so I'll keep you updated.

Bye!

~Aliyah P.

I closed my diary and took out three sticky notes. I took out a black pen from the dresser and began to write. The first on said, 'Today, I found love.' The second one read, 'Today, I saw Adam again.' And the last one said, 'Today, I found love, but am also putting the one I love in danger.' I put them in a shoe box and locked them away with my diary. I changed into some plaid pajamas and a grey T-shirt and laid down in bed. I drifted away into a deep sleep, and had a dream I was normal. Something I wish I was.

-The Next Day-

I woke up to the sound of rain pouring down on the windows, and thunder cracking across the gloomy sky. I shrugged and walked into the kitchen, and made myself some cereal. I ate in quickly and picked up my phone to call Harper.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Harper! Its Aliyah!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Ali! How's the power searching going?" She asked.

"Terrible. I cant find out anything. Except how to out the ones I love in danger." I said mumbling the last part.

"I heard that! Aliyah Price has finally found love! Call the authorities!" Harper joked.

"Oh shut up." I laughed.

"So, who's the lucky man?" She asked.

"His name is Tyler. Hes really cute and sweet, and get this; hes a vamp." I said as she squealed into the phone.

"That's awesome! What about the wolves? Anything new about them?" Harper asked getting off subject.

"They're terrible, as usual. They're after me and Tyler. They paid us a visit last night." I answered.

"That sucks. You know what always cools me off?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Getting a nice warm glass of blood." She replied.

"Harp, I cant do that. Im trying to be normal." I rebottled.

"C'mon Ali. You can do it. Just accept the fact that your a vampire. You should come to vamps academy with me." She suggested.

"Nah, Im fine. Really. But thanks." I said.

"Alright. I have to go. Homework." She said.

"Alright text you later. Bye." I said as I hung up the phone. I went and changed into some cuter clothes and went back into my living room when I heard a knock at the door, more like a scratch.

"Fuckin' wolves..." I mumbled. I stood in front of the door as they continued to scratch.

"What do you want?" I asked through the door.

"We're not here to hurt you. We just wanna talk." One with a deep voice said. I sighed and unlocked the door, letting them in. They were in they're human mode. I could tell it was Blake, Jared, and Nathan.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Hello to you to Aliyah." Blake said.

"What is it?" I repeated.

"We wanted to talk to you about your powers. We have sources telling us that there more then you think." Jared explained, I raised one eyebrow at them and I pointed to the couch.

"Sit and explain." I said sitting on the chair across from it.

"Of course." Blake said as they all sat on my blue couch.

"Okay, you have no idea what your powers are, right?" Nathan asked.

"No idea." I replied.

"Well, Seto has told us that they're more then what you think." Jared explained.

"Seto?" I asked.

"The Sourcer." Blake said. I nodded my head, understanding what they meant. Kind of.

"Anyway, Aliyah, your not going to be a warrior." Blake said.

"Then.. what am I going to be? Nothing?" I questioned.

"Better then the warrior." Blake said.

"But, the only thing more powerful then a warrior is a Angle..." My sentence trailed off.

"Exactly. Aliyah, it all makes since. Angles wait a long time to get they're powers. Your going to be the first angle in one hundred years!" Jared exclaimed.

"How can I trust you?" I asked crossing my arms.

"When we came here, we didn't kill you." Nathan answered. That is true. Usually wolves come an the second they come in is to kill the vampire.

"True." I said.

"Now, please, accept our request." Blake begged.

"What request?" I asked confused.

"We have someone who trains the Angles. Seto does." Nathan explained.

"We want you to come with us so we can train you for using your powers correctly." Jared finished.