Chapter Three

Love, Love, Love..

That word kept running threw my head until Tyler let go of me and flopped back on the couch. I was scared, I was afraid they would be back for Adam or Tyler or anyone else. Tyler feel asleep about two hours ago, but I was wide awake.

I was walking in a circle thinking about everything that could happen. Tyler was a nice guy, and I really did like him, but I was putting him in danger. Then I thought about something else. When the wolves came, they knew Tyler. And of what he said, 'leave her out of this,' made me think they had some kind of history. I opened up Tyler's window and let in the fresh air. I sat on the end of the window, then hopped to the ledge. I climbed up and stood up on the roof for practice. I was good a climbing, which made me think that was one of my powers.

A vampire gets two to three powers in his or her life, and I haven't found mine yet, which sucks. I looked all around, nobody was in sight except for a group of teenagers who were out in the distance.

'See them, Aliyah?'
'Yeah... so what?"
'Kill them. Humans are a threat, Tyler deserves to live. He understands you, nobody else does.'
'Aliyah you know that's not true! A lot of people under...."
'Cant tell a lie? Thought so. Grow my teeth.'

My teeth and wings grew, but I tried to fight it off. My eyes became red, and soon I had no control over my body.
'Lets go.'
We were off flying, and we landed on top of a tall building. My wings shrunk and I hopped down from window ledge, to window ledge and I landed on the ground.
"Hi there." I said coming out from the darkness.
"What's up?" A boy asked.
"Just hungry." I responded.
'Go! Run!'
'Shut it, Aliyah. Im in control now.
'
"We are to. We were out looking for a place that's open this late." A girl responded.
"No, Im not hungry for food." I smirked.
"Drinks?" Another boy in a beanie asked.
"Blood." They stared at me, when I hissed at the and showing my teeth. They all took off running, but I grabbed onto a girl with a snapback by her hood and threw her on the cement grounds.
"Don't hurt me... I didn't see anything! I-I didn't hear anything!" The girl pleaded.
'I don't wanna hurt you! Please run..."

"Oh sweetheart, that would be to easy now wouldn't it?" I teased.
"Please..." She begged once more. I was about to sink my teeth into her neck, but I stopped myself.
'Kindness overpowers hatred any day.'
'I was so close!'
'Were you really?'

I looked down at the girl, she had passed out. My eyes went back to being there normal color and my teeth went back to being normal. I ran out of there, hoping her friends would come back for her. I ran all the way back to Adam's, when I noticed someone in the front yard. Or two- three, and they wernt humans. Wolves, because this day couldn't be ANY FUCKING BETTER. I ran to the other side of the house without being noticed by them and climbed into a window. It was Ty's room, I closed the window and locked it. I turned around but I whacked my head on the shelf, which made him move. I left the room quickly and locked the door.

I wet into the hallway and locked everyone's doors and windows before running into Tyler's room. He was sleeping on the couch and I jumped on him and shook him awake.
"Wh-what?" He mumbled while grabbing his glasses of the nightstand.
"Tyler I was right! There here!" I said in a loud whisper. He shot up in bed and went to the window, he noticed the wolves, but there were only two.
"There were three! Ones gone!" I said.
"Calm down. Aliyah, check everyone's room and make sure they're okay. I'll take care of them." Tyler said, I nodded my head and rushed out the room while he went out the window.

-Tyler's pov-

I went out the window, holding onto my glasses so they wouldn't fall off. I jumped onto the grass and hissed as the wolves looked at me.
"Afternoon Mr. Jones." One said kindly.
"Get off my property." I snapped.
"Mr. Jones, we're not here for you." The other said.
"Then what do you want?" I asked.
"The girl," the one with the darker eyes started, "Look Tyler, that girl has powers you wouldn't believe. Shes going to be a big success once she figures out what they are. And when she does, she'll be a problem." He finished. I crossed my arms and glared at them.
"And, we think it would be best if she had a professional trainer. That's why were offering our help to her." The other said.
"Aliyah would never go with you. She knows better then to trust someone of your kind." I snapped harshly.
"Look, we've seen what she can do. We have the Sourcer, Seto. He predicts big things for her." The other replied.
"You kidnapped Seto, don't put this on him. She will be a great warrior one day." I responded.
"More then a warrior, Jones. More then you could ever imagine." They said as they walked away. More powerful then a warrior? That only means one thing. And Im not going to be the one to tell her. She needs training with her powers so she knows how to use them. She'll be the most powerful girl there, if  what the wolves said is true. But I don't know, you can never trust someone of their kind.