Chapter Twelven (Short Chapter)

-Pricilla's POV-

I was flirting away with Ty. I could tell he liked me too, which was good. I giggled as I twirled my hair around my right index finger. He smiled as me then flicked his brown hair out of his face. I was in a light pink short dress with light blue heels with pink roses on the sides. My hair was curled and I had on a purple headband. Ty was in a black shirt with a blue tie and blue jeans.

"So.. Pricilla, I really like your dress," Ty complemented.

"Awe, thanks Ty. I like your tie, its a good look for you," I said.

"Thanks, Pricilla. I know I've literally known you for two days, but I feel like I've known you for six years," Ty said.

"I feel the same way, Ty. Honestly, I've had a crush on you ever since I saw you," I said, then I quickly realized what I DID say and put my hands over my mouth. "Oh my God Im so sorry, I-"

He cut me off, "Its okay Pricilla, I like you to."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, Pricilla. I really like you, I love you," He said, I could feel my cheeks become red.

"I love you to," I said.

"No, I mean the 'I love you' when I wanna hug you and kiss you and make you mine," Ty said. I giggled and kissed him on his cheek.

"I mean it that way to."

-Aliyah's POV-

Tyler and I were dancing our hearts out to a song called 'Classic' by MKTO. Tyler twirled me around while Harper and Adam dancer next to us and Skylar and Jason on the opposite side. Suddenly, I felt little rain drops fall from the sky. Tyler and I stopped and stared up into the sky and so did everyone else.

"Eh, its just a little rain!" Adam shouted. It suddenly started pouring and thundering and lightning. "I stand corrected..."

"Alright lets get out of here," Ty said as him and Pricilla came over to us.

But, suddenly, lightning started hitting the ground around us. One hit right in front of me, and Tyler pulled me back.

"Let's get outta here!" Harper yelled, we all nodded our heads in agreement, but lightning hit the exit and we all ran the other way. Lightning kept hitting the round rapidly until we were all together in the corner of the place. The lightning suddenly stopped, and one giant one struck right in the center of the circle, and I saw three figures rise. Two girls and one boy, well, more like a wife, husband, and daughter. They had angel wings, and the mother was in a long white dress, the father in a white suit, and the daughter in a winter-silver longer dress with a little cape thing. The women had long brown hair and so did the father, but the daughter had long blonde hair. The girl smiled at me, but I stared at her confused back.

"Miss Price," The man said as he bowed, the girls did a curtsy.

"Im sorry, do I know you?" I asked taking a step forward from the group.

"Shes just how I remember her, mother," The girl said.

"Aliyah Price, I've missed you," The women said coming over and hugging me.

"Do I know you?" I asked again.

"Oh Aliyah!" The girl exclaimed as she hugged me tightly, the women pulled her off.

"Candace, be nice," The women said. So her name was Candace.

"Sorry, mother," Candace said.

"So, you do not remember us?" The man asked.

"No," I said as I stepped back to Tyler, he hugged me tightly.

"Aliyah, Im Ivy, this is Candace, and this is Gale," Ivy explained, she sighed, "Aliyah Price, Im your mother."