vingt-quarte;

As soon as Tyler got him, his phone buzzed.

MEL: going to a strip club tonite!! wanna join ;)

TYLER: ummmm who what when where and most importantly wHY

MEL: it's gonna be w/ a few of the kids from our dance class, duh strip club, in a few minutes, i'm driving so does it matter and bc why nOT live a little :)

The brunette hesitated for a bit. Josh wasn't home yet, but maybe he could call and make sure...

MEL: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

MEL: hello??

MEL: cAN YOU GO

MEL: WHY DID I ASK THAT

MEL: its not like u have a curfew or anything

MEL: tYLER

MEL: i c tht ur reading these

MEL: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TYLER: i'll go...meet me back at school, i forgot my textbook

MEL: YAY! i'll be there in 10

Tyler reached into his bag, grabbed his the aforementioned textbook that he "forgot" and started out the door once again back to his university.

;

She was sitting in her car exactly ten minutes later, sipping on a large soda from McDonald's. "Tonight is gonna be so much fun."

"Who else is going again?"

"Brendon, Dallon, Ryan, Hayley, Dodie I think, uh-"

"Ryan?"

Mel bit the tip of the straw, peeking over at Tyler. "Yeah. Why do you say his name like it's forbidden or something."

The brunette just shrugged, going on his phone and texting Josh that he was going out for the night.

"I know Ryan's a bit weird, but he's a nice guy once you get to know him."

Tyler didn't say anything, he just raised his brows and nodded.

JOSH: have fun dude 5683968

The brunette stared at the numbers, extremely confused. He was about to ask Melanie before he realized that she'd obviously want to know why he had their dance teacher's number and texted him constantly.

Instead, Tyler just shifted in the seat and turned the radio up louder. The two sang along to the random songs that played on the radio.

;

"Let's get fucking wild!" Brendon yelled as the small gathering took their umpteenth shot. They were all pretty wasted at that point. Tyler had been one of the worse. He never drank that much, but tonight he wanted to distance himself from Ryan and his newfound knowledge of the affair going on between him and a certain pink haired teacher.

There was a specific stripped Tyler had been fond of. He was tall, dark and handsome. Subconsciously, Tyler knew the guy was way out of his league, but the alcohol was strong and made him do crazy things and think crazy thoughts. He was embarrassing himself (swaying his hips everywhere, laughing way too loud, trying to braid Hayley and Mel's beautiful hair, etc.) right in front of the guy, but for some reason, the exotic dancer was into it. He kept smiling and laughing. At one point, Tyler walked right up to him and slid a five dollar bill (which he stole from Melanie's purse when she wasn't looking) into his speedo. They made eye contact, the thick scent of sweat and raging hormones making the moment seem way too intimate and sensual for Sober Tyler, but goddamn sexy for Drunk Tyler. The guy actually winked at him. The brunette started giggling before prancing away, adding a bit of a sway in his step. When he reached the table, he made sure to keep that same raunchy, dirty eye contact with the dancer.