vingt-six ;

Ryan had called Tyler late in the afternoon. "Hey dude, I'm sick."

"Really? You don't sound like it," There was an exaggerated cough that echoed through the phone followed by a serious of soft giggles. "Are you with Brendon?"

"What? No." More giggles.

"Okay Ryan, have fun."

"Thanks. I mean-"

Tyler hung up, shaking his head. It was funny though, he could imagine him doing the same thing to his partner to be with Josh. In fact...

"Hello?"

"Hey, my partner bailed on me today. Can we practice together?"

"Sure. My house?"

"Where else?"

;

There was something animalistic clawing at Tyler's insides. Maybe it was because of the weather that was starting to change drastically, or maybe it was because of the guilt still so prominent within his heart. Either way, when he got back to the house, he changed into his tutu and the sexiest leotard he could find. And of course, to add to the scandal, he "forgot" to put his underwear back on.

"Oops." he winked at himself in the mirror when he heard the front door open.

"Ty? I'm here."

"Hey, babe."

"Huh?

The brunette peaked from around the corner of their bedroom. "Hi."

"You look stunning, as always."

"Oh this? It's nothing."

Joshua gave the brunette a quick peck on the cheek. Tyler looked directly into his lover's eyes. They kissed again, this time on the lips. It was again, just a peck, but more than. The lewd feeling within Tyler only got stronger. They were making out in no time, bodies flushed against each other, tripping over shoes and falling over the arm of the couch.

"Tyler," his voice came out muffled as the brunette continued to French the older man who landed atop him. Joshua tried to pull away, but the brunette's hands were placed strategically on the pink haired man's cheeks. "Tyler, c'mon."

"Hmm."

"You said you wanted to practice."

"I need to warm up first, don't I?" he paused for a minute, "To stretch?" the sexual annotation behind the simple word made Josh's ears burn a deep red. The pink haired man let his head fall onto the brunette's shoulder.

"You're gonna drive me fucking mad, you know that?"

"I try."

Tyler started to run his fingers through Joshua's bubblegum-esque curly hair. After a minute or so, the couple's breathing fell in sync. Tyler thought for sure Joshua had fallen asleep.

"We gotta work now don't we?"

"Yeah, I guess we do."

"Alright, let's go then."

They stayed on the couch for almost a half an hour longer.

;

"Did you and Ryan pick a song yet?"

"Yeah..." the brunette paused. Josh looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to continue. "Well, I wanted to do that Harry Styles song-"

"Do it."

"But I already agreed with Ryan to use his song."

"Now why would you do that?"

Tyler shrugged sheepishly, goosebumps forming on his arms. "I don't know. I just didn't want to make a scene I guess."

"Okay...well, we can just practice with the original song then-"

"No," the word rushed out of Tyler's mouth, startling him. "no, it's fine. I think if we used Sign of the Times for right now it'd make me feel a little less..."

"Worrisome?"

Tyler's cheeks turned a soft hue of red. "Sure, for a lack of a better word."

Josh patted the flustered brunette on the shoulder. "Don't stress. You're gonna do great with this thing, alright?"

Looking deeply into those almond-shaped eyes as they sparkled in the florescent lights, Tyler knew that Joshua meant it.

"Thank you, Josh. Really."

The two kissed each other softly before turning on the elegant song and started to move in sync, together as one.

a/n

aNOTHER SHORT ONE

i didn't mean to do that but oh well :)

love y'all
x- madison

(p.s: MELODRAMA [lorde aka my mOM] COMES OUT ON JUNE 16!!!!!)