Hi my name is London

(Prologue)

Hi my name is London! I'm 17 years old I'm bout to turn 18 tomorrow. Little do people know I'm a vampire. I have purplish, blonde, and blue hair and my eyes are black. I don't hang out with any body. I'm to my self kind of person.

I don't suck on humans I'm not that kind of vampire! I love the taste of animal blood!

London

I was running in the woods with the wind in my hair. I loved to run around in the woods it made me feel free. I was bout to turn 18 and then I would have to look for a mate. I was not ready to look for a mate. I'm ugly anyways who would want me!

"Boo!"

"Jake! What was that for?"

"It's because I can!" Said jake

Jake is my brother he 15 and he just getting to the part we he is hunger all the time!

" You know I don't like you following me and I hate you!"

" I love you too!" Jake

"Leave me alone Jake!"

There was a howl from far in the woods! I jumped! Never heard a howl like that. It gave me the chiles.

"I think we should be getting going Jake since we don't know what that is!"

"I agree!" Jake

"Race you home!"

" your on!" Jake

We ran home me winning!

- Gabby

1 chapter

London

When we got home mum had food ready. (Yes we eat human food)

Chicken with white grave, rice, and corn. I sat down at the table and ate when my mum ask me some questions.

"How was your day sweetheart?" Mum

"Great till..."

"Till we heard this sound come from the woods and we ran!" Jake

"You heard what!!" Mum

"Howling from far off in the woods!"

"I want y'all two to stay away from the woods! Ok" mum

"But..."

"London Clara! You are not to go in the woods you hear me!" Mum

"Yes mam"

I finish my food and put my dish in the sink. Heading to my room and sat on my bed.

My room is purple and blue if you can't tell that's my two favorite colors.

I have a twin size bed that sits by the window, a old wooden desk that has my make up on it, a blue lamp, then you have my walk in closet which is purple, and last you have my bathroom which is fairly big it's blue with white bathtub/shower, sink and toilet!

I look out the window to see the moon shining bright. I walk to my door and locked it. Then walk back over to my window and jump out run to the woods. My mum can't keep me away from the woods forever!

That's that chapter! Vote hope you like it!

Ok so idk how to add chapters and I'm on my phone and it makes me mad bc I have some chapters but can't make it out!

-Gabby

-------

As I'm running I hear a howl from my right making me stop in my tracks.

"Hello anybody there?"

Then another howl! My hair was stand up on my back. I mite be a vampire but I have never heard this sound before and it really did scary me!

I saw a Shadow! It look like a dog but bigger. I walked in that direction! I hide behind a tree to see a tall looking dog! White as snow coat and blue eyes. He turn back in human form. He was tall had black hair and blue eyes.

I had never seen a such thing!

*growling*

I turned around to see a dark brown on with black eyes I stuck my vans out to show. I was then hit from behind.

---------

When I woke up I was in a den with people around me.

"She awake!" Some guy

"What happen?"

"My name is Dr. Swor, and Blake here hit you in the head with a rock!" Dr. Swor

"That explain why my head hurts!"

" What is your name vampire!" A girl with black eyes

She must been the one that growled at me!

"It's London! and why does it matter if I'm a vampire!" *sitting up*

They back up

" are y'all scared of me?"

" I'm sorry I hit you in the head..." Blake

"It's ok! I have to get home before my mum finds out, I'm not home!"

I got up an ran at vampire speed to my house up my house in my room! I unlock my door and head to take a shower since I smell.

I hope you like it so far! Vote comment please thx u

-gabby