Home

I just got home and the doctor told me to rest. It's kinda hard when your a vampire. I can sleep for about 2 to 3 hours before I'm awake for the day or two days. I'm laying in the bed looking at the roof. Mum told me to try and get some sleep. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in"

The door open and Kaleb came in. I sat up and he walked over and sat beside me in my bed. He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"How are you feeling?" Kaleb

"A little better"

"That's good" Kaleb

"Does your dad know your here?"

"No" Kaleb

"You need to tell him"

"He doesn't want me seeing you" Kaleb

"I don't care he needs to know and if he still doesn't like it well then I don't know"

"He can't keep me away from you! I love you!" Kaleb

"I can push you away or worse"

"You are not going to turn dark and you could never hurt me." Kaleb

"You don't know that"

"I know you love me" Kaleb

I leaned back and turned to face the window. Kaleb got under the covers and wrapped his arms around me. He buried his head in my hair. I was crying. Know what I could do if I became dark. My mum got light and my dad did to. Mostly I would get dark. I'm trying not to let him know I'm crying but I think he knows.

"I'm sorry. I will tell my dad babe. I didn't mean to make you cry" Kaleb

I didn't say anything. I just stayed there crying. I hate to know that I'm turning dark I can feel it in my bones. I have two days till the day. I felt him start kissing my neck. I'm not strong to push him off or to do it. I will let him take the lead. Since we will only be together for about two days. I turn over so he could.

"Can I?" Kaleb

"Do what ever"

"Do you love me?" Kaleb

"Yes I love you"

"You know I love you right?" Kaleb

"Yes I do"

"Good" Kaleb

He start to take me clothes off and I took his cloths off but he had to help because I'm weak. (I'm not giving details. You know what happens)

..............

After about 2 hours we stopped. My mom knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?" Mum

I whispered" go to the bathroom with your clothes and give me

My shirt and underwear" he threw me my stuff I put them on. Another knock on the door. I got up and open the door.

"Sorry I was a sleep."

"It's ok. Where did Kaleb go?" Mum

"I'm in the bathroom" Kaleb

"Ok. Well I have super ready. Kaleb can stay for super but then he has to go"

"Ok we will be down"

"Y'all need to put cloths on. I know what yall where doing I'm not that dum I was a teenager at one point" mum

She walked out and Kaleb came out dressed. I grabbed my bra and put it on then put my shirt back on and a pair of sweat pants. We walked down the stairs and sat down and began eating. After we finished eating Kaleb left and I went back up stairs. I pulled my hair in to a bun and drew some water. I got in the hot bath and relaxed. I was in there for about 45 mins. I got out and grabbed my towel I wrapped it around me and walked out my room. I went up to my dresser. I grabbed a bra and underwear. I threw it on my bed and walked to my closet. I grabbed some shorts and a tank top. I grabbed my bra and underwear off my bed and walked back to the bathroom. I put on my cloths and threw my towel on the floor. I brushed out my hair. Then walked back to my room. I sat on my bed then a rock hit my window. I turned around to the window. Kaleb. I open the window. Luckily he stop throwing rocks. He start climbing up the side of the house. Of course he would.

He got in and shut the window. He was in men pjs.

"What do you think your doing?"

"Coming to sleep with my girlfriend" Kaleb

"You are crazy"

"I know" Kaleb

He laid down and so did I. I laid my head down on his chest. He played with my hair. I soon fell asleep.

I got this idea in my head. While I was at the doctor. Hope you like. I have 63 reads I'm happy happy happy! Lol please vote!

-Gabby