Life or death

Hi guys sorry I have not post. So he we go

-Gabby

London Provo

I woke up with a shape pain on my head. Last night I tried to kill my self i guess it didn't work. I toke pills. I forgot I'm a vampire it dont matter if I try to kill my self like that it want work. I gave up.

I was lie in my bed. When I heard a tump on my window. I walk over and lift the window up to see him. I slope it back down. Before I got it down all the way he said

"London wait!" Blake

"Leave me alone!!!!"

"No! I'm sorry." Blake

"No I'm sorry! I should have never been born I'm just some kind of evil vampire!!!"

"Your not" Blake

"YOU DON'T KNOW! I have to pick light or dark! Bad or good! I HATE IT! I'm not really poking it. It is picking me can't you see that dark plus bad is winning. I can't even keep my love of my life!!"

I was crying by now in his arms. My head in his chest.

"I'm your love?" Blake

"Yes! but you can't be around me. You have to kill me!"

"I could never do that babe" Blake

Did he just call me babe that's beside the point.

" I have to die!!"

"Stop talking like that" Blake

" I don't want to hurt you"

"You want" Blake

10 mins after crying

I lift my head at him to look at him. My ears where read a puffy. He placed his lips on mine.

Blake's prove

She looked so beautiful even if she had been crying. I couldn't lose her now. I new she was strong. When she look at me with her black puffy eyes I could help but kiss her. Her lips are so soft. Not to mention her perfect body.

London Provo

This kiss got heated. He push me back so now he on top of me. I play with the bottom if his shirt.

"I love you" I mumbled

He pulled back. I though I did something wrong till he spoke up.

"I love you too" Blake

He then start kissing me. I pulled his shirt off then he did the same to me. One bye one are clothes came off. We had fun.

----

After I took a shower .

my mom told me to get dressed and go to the woods. I new what she ment. I felt a sharp pain. But this time it was not because of meds I took it was because I sapped my self in the stomach. ( Blake is not with her he left)

I fell to the floor with a loud bump. My mom ran up the stairs screaming. The next thing I new I heard Siren going off and I blank out!

What you think so far. Will she live or die? Will dark or light take over? Where is Blake, will he fined out?

Vote, comment , follow me!!

Thxs

-Gabby