Not so much a Nightmare

I got up a charged toward Kati Kristen. I was ready to rip them from lim to lim.

I grabbed the bitch Kristen i mean witch by the hair and pulled her back from her running. Then I kicked her in the legs making her fall. I then was the brought down by a force on my back making me fall onto Kristen.

I knew it was Kati. I pushed off me making her fall on her ass. I then had a rock hit me in the head. I felt pain shot through my body. Right before I passed out I pulled a knife out. I feel right on Kati.

The blood poured out. I smelt her blood but i would never drink bitch I mean witch blood! I soon blacked out hearing Kristen scream.

"YOU KILLED HER YOU BITCH"
----------

I woke up tide to a chair in a dark room. I saw the moon sticking out a little. I heard a howl. Coming from out side. It's a full moon to night so of course wolfs would be out.Where am I any ways?

I saw a door open letting in more light. I saw Blake's face. Then Kristen! Can I not get away from her? I know I can't. We I try to move it go tighter.

"No use of moving its just going to get tighter. And it's already eating away at you." I looked down seeing the chains eat away on my pale skin.

"Where am i"

"Somewhere no one will find u. Isn't that right Blake? She grabbed his face and started making out. U could then at each. She ran her hand to the bottom of his jeans. Tugging at them. He aloud. When they where only in underwear I stop watching. She was teasing me. She knew I couldn't have Blake. And frankly I'm not stupid for know this.

I closed my eyes as tight as I could. When I open my eyes back up. I was no longer on a chair tide up but in my on bed. I was confused. Was it just a dream? Nightmare.

I looked at my hair it is just plan blonde. No other colors. I got up and looked in the mirror and looked at my teeth. They where sharp. I grabbed the dye under the cabinet. And started on my hair as it was in the dream.

After 30 mins I washed it out. I got out and blowed dry it and did my hair and makeup. I grabbed a pair of jeans out my closet with a purple shirt that say "Purple Club" a club not far from my house.

"London there some one at the door for you."
"YES MAMA"
I ran down the stairs to see Blake in jeans and a black shirt that has a flag on it. He had roses in his hand. I ran up to him and spin me around.

"I miss you LONDON"

"I miss you to Blake" then he kissed me and then I knew it wasn't a dream or nightmare it was what happen to my life for the best.
Blake took my hand in his and dragged out the house and we walked down the rode.

--------------
I finally got an idea. Like it great. But sadly this book is done. Thank you for who has all read and stuck with it. Love you guys!