Hospital

London's Provo

I was now in a hospital bad. I was try my hardest to open my eyes they wouldn't thou. I was scared. I heard voice around me non of who I want to hear right now. My mom was crying jake was too. All I want was Blake. But he was not here I just want to scream! I hate hospitals and ever body knows it. I don't know which is going to take over me the dark or the light! It so scary right now. knowing that I could wake up and be bad (dark) and hurt the ones I love. Maybe it's great that I'm sleep or in a coma idk. I want I be in his arms thou. I amite that I have a crush on him. I am his girlfriend I think. I don't know I'm just so lonely.

I hear a voice that was not my mothers or brother nor the Doctors. it was Blake's. I was happy but scared at the same time.

Blake's Provo

I heard that London had I go to the hospital this morning I finily got to leave. When I got there I ask the front desk they said room 529. I ran to the room to see her body lieing there so steal I just broke. Her mother stood up and her brother jake both them crying her mother came up to me!

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" her mother

"I'm her boyfriend Blake! that's why I'm here!"

"She has not spoken of you" her mother

"I'm sorry to here that ma'ma"

"You live beside us" jake

"Yea I do"

I grabbed her hand and a tear fell on to her hand. I then kissed her forehead.

-------

It has been two months. she has not woke. I'm so sad her mother ,Jake, and I have got close these last two months.

"I love you London. I need you to wake up. I need you. I need to see you smile. I want to hold you. I'm just so scared your going to leave me! I love you!" I said even thou she can't hear me.

Hour later her eyes opeAn.

"London!"

London's Provo

"London!" came from Blake's mouth

"How long have I been a sleep" I ask while getting hugs from everybody.

"About 2 months" Jake

"I miss you guys"

"We miss you too" mom

I looked at Blake with a unhappy look. He was not post to be here and my family did not know. his smile faded away he then look at the grown and walked to the door.

"Wait" I said

He look at me with puffy eyes. he has been crying over me.

"Can I be alone with Blake please"

"Sure Hun" mom

They walk out the room.

I patted the spot besides me.

"Come here"

He walked over and sat down beside me. We sat there quiet for a few mins. I put my hand on his leg. He then look at me. I smiled at him he gave me a little smile. I new it was fake.

"I heard what you said"

"You did?" Blake

"Yes!"

"Oh" Blake

"I love you too Blake!"

"You do!" Blake

"Yes I do" I then kissed his cheek he then smiled a bright smile.

"I think we need to talk but It can wait till later because I'm starving!"

He laughed.

"I would be too if I didn't eat for two hole months" Blake

"Oh shut up and go get me some blood and I will order my self human food!"

"Ok love you! stay beautiful" Blake

"Your such a dog!"

"Well I am one" Blake

"That's true" we both start laughing

"Now go get me blood and love you too"

What does london need to talk about with Blake?

Sorry I haven't wrote I kind had writers block but its good now! I'll try to write some more later let me know what you think about it!

-Gabby