Chapter 5

Still Blake prov

When i woke up the next morning I smelt really bad didn't know why. I got up and start to the shower. 30 mins later I got out and got in a pair of jeans and a dark blue shirt. After brush my teeth, putting de on, and fixed my hair. (He mite sound like a girl I'm sorry I know a lot of guys that care a lot about there hair!) I went in to the kitchen to see my mum cooking.

"Mum do I smell to you?" Blake

*giggled* Annabella

"It not funny!" Blake

"It means you either have met your mate or that your mate is coming!" Annabella

"Mum how am I post to know who my mate is?" Blake

" she will smell like you but it's a nice smell not a bad one!" Annabelle

" But I do smell bad!" Blake

"No you don't you just smell different son!" Annabella

"Ok thanks mum love you see ya later" Blake

Giving my mum a kiss on her check the. Leaving to head to the woods where I would wait for London. I could only wounded if she was my mate. Her black eyes that sparkles in the moon light. How her hair flows in the wind. She just so beautiful. I know she likes me but what if she not mate?

London's prov

I woke up with my hair in a mess and smelling like roses. This was weird I have no perfume that smells like that and never smelt like this before. I just Ignored it. I walk to the shower and stepped in the hot water letting it role down my back --------- 25 mins I got out and brushed my teeth, put de on + perfume, and brushed my hair. I put on a pair of flower print legs on and a pink sweater on + Curling my hair. I walk down stairs and made some breakfast.

After breakfast I head outside. The wind blowing in my hair. I walk in the woods. I walk up to a tree and start climbing it. Till I got to the top. I look over the land. Birds and trees is all you could see. It was nice and quite.

I spoke to soon. I heard it from below. I knew who it was. Jake! I climb down the tree. Got have way down then jump. To my sight it was not Jake it was Blake!

How you like it so far? Vote please?

-Gabby