Add o

I'm going to add on to this book that was post to be the second book so ya! Here it is.

-------

It has been about two years. I am on my way back home. I live far away so ya. I am evil but my brother is Graduating high school. He got to chose and he chose light. Wish I could. Yea I have killed 4 people I can't help it. So I'm going to be there but hiding in the back so no body gets hurt just to see my little brother. I hurts but I have to. I hope Blake has moved on.

Blake POV

I have to say I miss London but the dark chose her. She ran away for my on good. I don't live beside her house I still go visit her mum and brother. I'm going to his Graduation. I got invited. I have a girl friend now her name is Katie. She had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. We have been together for about 4 months now. She knows about London but she does not care. She helps me forget that my love left me. Well all I can hope is for the best. I'm at the local market with Katie. We are hand in hand. She is always smiling. I really do love her but i don't know if I lave her as much as I love London.

-----

Looks like Blake has moved on. London is coming to watch her brother Graduation. I wounded how this is going to go down. After two long years wow. Time flies by. Well if you want to know what happens you will have to read the next chapter to find out

-Gabby x