My house

We walked in the house. it looked the same. mum had not changed a thing. Wooden walls, stairs right when you open the door, living room to the right and kitchen to left, and a long hall way which led to mums room.

Kristin led me to the kitchen which I could have happily found my self. I felt cold. I hope I would not hurt anybody.

When we got there mum was cooking and Jake was sitting at the counter. Mum look up and she dropped the knife she was holding. Jake turned around to see me. Kristin was so confused.

"London?" Mum

"Yes mum"

My mum ran up to me and hugged me tight. Jake joined in.

"Wait what's go on?" Kristin

They stopped hugging me. Jake turn to face her.

"Uh.. London is my sister" Jake

"I thought she died" Kristin

"Well uh" Jake

"Wait so you just told people I died?"

"I'm sorry we tough you would never show up again" Mum

"It fine. I ran away 2 years ago"

"Oh! well ya I feel like a good friend" Kristin

They smiled. it was fake I could tell.

That when Blake came in with a girl. They where holding hands.

"Blake this is Lo....." Kristin

"He knows me" a tear falling from my face.

"What?How?When?" Blake

"It doesn't matter"

I ran out the door crying. Out across street a car stopped that didn't stop me. I felt to hand around my waist it was Blake.

"LET G-O OF M-e"

"No London! I LOST YOU ONCE! IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING LOSE YOU AGAIN!" Blake

"You can't be aro-und me"

"Why can't I" Blake

"ILL JUST KILL YOU LIKE I DID WITH THE OTHER 4 PEOPLE"

"You killed?" Blake

"Yes a guy that I dated, a old man, a women and her child. A CHILD THAT WAS ONLY 5 SHE HAD A LIFE TO LIVE! BUT I TOOK IT FROM HER. DO YOU know how it feels."

He just hugged my tighter. I feel to the grown and started rocking my self back and fourth. He put his arms around me again. I bared my head in his chest and cryed. There for about a hour. I felt him picking me up. I cuddled into his chest. I soon felt him walking up septs.

I felt the bed sink beside me. I decided to cuddle up into him. soon falling a sleep.

------

They meet again. how will this work out? Is this really happening.