Chapter 3

"It was adorable actually," I speak up and my brothers look at me like I've changed. I just roll my eyes at them. "I'm Alison," I said holding my hand out to shake.

He takes my hand in his and gives it a firm shake. "I'm Zac, and this is my little sister Stacy." He points down to Stacy.

"Hello," she says with a big grin.

"How old are you Stacy?" I ask in a gentle voice.

"I'm this many!" She says excitingly, holding up four fingers.

"Wow, you're a big girl!" I say and she just nods. I look back up at Zac, "these are my brothers. Alec, Sam, Toby, and Mikey." They all nod at him, boys and their stupid pride.

"Alright well we have to go," Alec says and grabs the duffel bag, Mikey grabs the ball, and Sam and Toby push me along.

"See you around!" The boys yell back towards them.

We walk inside the house and I go straight to my room. I know what this is about, I haven't had a boyfriend in high school at all. One guy did try to ask me out but you know how that ended. I sit on my bed and blast music in my room, they are unbelievable.

I hear my doorknob slightly turn but it's locked so no one can get in. "Alison," it's Sam. "You there?" I hear him faintly talk to someone else, probably one of my other brothers.

"Alison let us in," Alec.

"Ugh," I get up and lower my music, then head to my door and unlock it. I make my way back to my bed as the door bursts open and all four brothers walk in.

"What did we do?" Mikey asks. He knows me so well.

"Dude how do you know we did something wrong?" Sam asks.

"Dude I'm her twin, we have a twin telepathy," Mikey says and a small smile forms on my lips. I quickly hide it and go back to my straight face.

"You guys are annoying." I state and they all look at me and clutch their hearts and gasp in a dramatic way. I'm not a loner, I have 2 best friends that are girls and they're kinda like me. Only thing is, one is with their grandparents, and the other is vacationing with family, so I'm stuck with my idiotic brothers.

"How are we annoying?" Toby asks raising an eyebrow. They don't even realize it!

"Out!" I kinda yell and push them all out and close my door and lock it. I could tell they are standing outside my door waiting for me to open it, but I won't. They can just keep on waiting.