Chapter 4

It's been days, weeks, hours, probably eternity. I'm exaggerating it's only been 20 minutes, and I was right, my brothers are outside just waiting. It's scary. They're just standing there waiting for me to open the door.

"Can you go!" I yell through the door.

"Not until you tell us what we did!" Alec yells back.

"Ugh," I get up and reopen my door. "You guys are too fucking overprotective, that's what."

"Look guys our age are dumbasses and they'll just hurt you, we are only protecting you from the idiots," Mikey argues.

"Shouldn't you be protecting me from you guys then," I say with a smirk. They all glare at me and I glare back.

"We're sorry," Sam says. "Forgive us?" They all smile innocently.

"Fine," I say and they open their arms for a group hug. "Now out, in going to shower." I shove them out and close the door again.

I go to close my window when I see the room in my view. The door starts to open and Zac walks in. He closes his door and heads to his window. We both open it at the same and our eyes lock.

"Hey," he says and flashes an adorable smile. What?

"Hey," I reply with the same goofy smile. Our conversation didn't go long because we got interrupted.

"Alison hurry up, we're gonna go out to eat lunch!" Toby yells through my door.

"Ok give me 10!" I holler back. "Bye Zac," I say, I have this weird feeling about him but in a good way.

"Bye Alison," he says and we both close our windows and go do our own things.

30 minutes later, yes I know I said 10 but come on, I was ready. I opened my door only to find 3 out of 4 of my brothers in the living room. "Where's Toby?" I ask.

"He forgot something in his room," Sam answers.

My brothers were sitting on the couch, so I went and lied down in their legs with a smirk on my face.

"No, no no no no," Alec says. "You will fall asleep and we won't get our food." Three of them nod their heads. I groan in response and pull myself off of their laps in time for Toby to come running down.

"Ready to go?" He asks. We all nod and run out in response.

"Shotgun!" I yell over my shoulder with a huge grin on my face. In response I hear 3 groans in return. Alec is driving, I'm shotgun, and the rest are in the back.

"What do we want?" Alec asks keeping his eyes on the road.

"Oh Mexican!"
"Chinese."
"Pizza!"
"Burgers!"

We all start laughing. This always happens, so we need to see what we had and then choose the one we haven't had yet.

"Ok," I start. "We had Mexican 3 days ago, Chinese 2 days ago, and pizza yesterday..."

"Which means burgers!" Mikey says with a happy tone. We drive for 5 minutes till we get to the diner we always go to for burgers.

Right as we park, I dash out of the car to go and try to get our favorite booth. Little did I know that when I walked in, our school's football team was also there. It wasn't the whole team, 5 of them at most but still.

They all turned and each gave me a smile, except for Dylan. He gave me more of a flirty smile causing me to blush a little. I made my way to our favorite booth because it was empty, which happens to be right next to theirs.

I sit down and look at the guys. "Hey guys," I say politely. Where are my brothers.

They all give me a head nod except for Dylan. "Hey Alison," he starts getting up and what looks like is trying to get to me but is stopped.

"Hey Dylan," Sam says with Toby by his side. Mikey is sitting to my right and Alec is standing next to my left. They are all clenching their fists and glaring at Dylan.

Here are some things you need to know about Dylan.
1. He is a player. 2. He is currently the 4th best player on the football team. 3. My brothers hate him. The reason why my brothers hate him is because he claimed he liked me and 5 minutes later had his tongue down some girls throat. I didn't care because I didn't like him, so I let my brothers be protective of me this time.

My Over Protective BrothersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara