Chapter 10

"Sorry-wait Zac?" I said and hugged him.

"Hey Alison," he said and returned the hug. I heard a throat clear behind me.

"Right, Zac this is one of my best friends Bella," I said gesturing to Bella. "Bella this is Zac, my new neighbor." They both said hi and shook hands.

"Have you seen my brother?" Zac asked while rubbing his neck.

"He's a little busy whoring around," I said with a chuckle.

"Wait, that's your twin brother?" Bella asked shocked.

"Yep and that sounds like him," he said and sighed. "We haven't even been here for a week and he's already getting around," Zac said shaking his head.

"You're welcome to join us, we're about to get food, wanna join?" Bella asked.

"Yea, if you don't mind?" He asked looking at me.

"Not at all, come on," I said and Bella looped her arm around Zac's as we headed towards the food court

~*~

twenty minutes later, we were all laughing like crazy, we were telling Zac all the stuff around school and laughing and telling him about Claire and his brother. Zac's phone started to ring.

"Hello?" He asked, "Cole." He whispered. My eyes went wide, I did not want to deal with him, I was having fun hanging with my best friend and Zac and Cole would ruin it. "Where am I?" I frantically shook my head no. "Can't say brother," he said and smiled at me and I returned the gesture, looking towards Bella with a mischievous smile on her face. I raised my eyebrow and she just shook her head as I returned my focus on Zac. Zac was arguing with his brother so I did him a favor. I took Zac's phone from his hand and spoke into it.

"Look we're all good, go back to your girlfriend cause we are having a great time without you," I said and hung up.

"Thank you," Zac said and showed me his dimply smile.

"Anytime," I said and returned the smile.

"You know Cole is actually a good guy," Zac said and I scoffed.

"Yea right," I said.

"Seriously," he said and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"I gotta meet up with Cole, he's leaving soon," he said.

"We'll take you," Bella said with a shrug. "You're neighbors anyway."

"Yea I'll take you, my car is right by here anyway," I said.

"Okay," he said and pulled out his phone to text his brother. We were driving back towards home with the radio quietly playing. I was tapping the tune on the steering wheel, while Zac was nodding his head next to me, and Bella was humming along, singing quietly. Zac reached over and raised the volume and we all started yelling out the words to the song. I parked in my driveway and we continued to jam out till the song was over and we burst out in laughter.

We all hopped out of my car, and I went to the truck to help Bella out. "Thanks for the ride Alison," Zac said with a big smile.

"No problem Zac," I said as Cole pulled up in his driveway. He got out of his car and slammed his door shut causing Bella and I to jump. Without a glance, he went straight inside of his house slamming their front door as well.

"Better go see what's up with Mr. Grumpy," Zac said. "Bye Alison thanks again and it was nice meeting you Bella," he said with a wave and a smile. I returned the gesture then went back to grabbing the shopping bags and heading towards my door. I opened my door and entered only to see all four brothers standing there.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Why did Zac Jacobs get out of your car?" Asked Toby.

"Hope you have a good reason," said Mikey.

"And she does," says Bella and they all look at her. "I invited him to have lunch and I told him that we'd give him a ride, all me," said Bella.