Chapter 9

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" I heard a high pitched voice yell as a light weighted person landed on top of me.

"Ugh, 5 more minutes," I groaned and pulled the covers over causing the person to roll off my bed. I peered down while my eyes focused and I saw who it was.

"Bella!" I yelled as I threw my sheets off of me and I dived down to hug her.

"Can't-breath," she gasped out. I let go of her and laughed.

"Sorry, you don't know how bad it gets having only your brothers around you." I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said as I got up and helped Bella up.

"Good, Bella got you up," said Mikey. "Let's go we're going towards the park."

"No," we turned to look at Bella. "Ali and I are going back to school shopping," I looked at her with a confused look. Bella was in between both tomboy and a girly girl, but she never went back to school shopping. "I need new sports gear and a couple of outfits," she said with a shrug.

I groaned, "do we have too?" 

"Yes, I'll buy you food," she said with a sweet smile.

"Sorry bro, she has me at food," I said and pushed him out and started to get ready. After getting ready, Bella and I went downstairs and I grabbed an apple and grabbed my car keys. "Bye guys," I yelled as I opened the front door and heard a chorus of byes. 

~*~

After five minutes of blasting music Bella turned it down and looked at me with a huge smile on her face.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"What's up? You have new neighbors! And they have two very cute boys," she said.

"Ugh, they're twins," I started to say. "One is nice, he's Zac, the other is a jerk, that's Cole."

"Ohhh, so you've met them," she said with a smirk. "Maybe he's a jerk to get your attention." Before I could say anything she turned up the music.

~*~

We got to the mall and Bella almost jumped out of her seat. I looked at her like she was crazy. 

"Hey, I just spent five weeks with my grandparents doing absolutely nothing," she said with a pout and I laughed.

"Let's just go, I want my food," I said and we both laughed.

After about 30 minutes, Bella was holding four shopping bags as we walked into the Vans store. After choosing what pair I wanted to try on, I told the worker and Bella and I started talking and catching up some more while we waited.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't ugly and uglier," said a voice.

"Very creative Claire," I looked towards the high-pitched voice. I smirked, "whose your latest victim." Looking at her tousled hair and swollen lips. This time she smirked.

"My new boyfriend, he just moved here," after she said that an arm slung around her shoulder. She looked up towards him and so did Bella and I.

"Hey babe," he said looking at me and I rolled my eyes while Claire scoffed.

"Hey jackass," I said and turned to Claire. "Looks like whore-a-zilla found her perfect person, both are self-centered jackasses," I said with a smirk on my face and Bella was dying of laughter. My shoes came and I thanked the worker and stood up. "What is it you say Claire, oh toodles," I said and mimicked her motion as Bella and I went to pay and left.

"That was everything," Bella said and was wiping away tears.

"I know," and accidentally bumped into a person. "Sorry- wait Zac?"