Chapter 14

"Kids wake up! It's the first day of school!" My dad yelled as we all groaned.

"College doesn't start for another two weeks dad!" Alec whined.

"I don't care son, I don't care," my dad replied. I heard my door open, "Sweetheart I forgot to tell you, I got an email from the volleyball coach, she wants to see you anytime today."

I groan, "okay, thanks for letting me know dad." I dragged myself out of bed and went into my bathroom. After doing my usual school day morning routine, I go into my closet and change into joggers and a long sleeve top, slipping on a pair of shoes and walked downstairs. I grab a bowl and poured cereal and milk and began to eat.

"Ugh, I hate school," Mikey said.

"Thank the lords it's mine and Sam's last year," Toby said.

"Hell yea I'm a senior!" Sam yelled as he walked into the kitchen and Toby glared at him. "I mean we," Sam said with an innocent grin.

"Oh yea Ali, you might wanna start driving yourself soon, football practice starts up in a few days," Toby said. Toby was the captain of the football team this year, last year was Alec. Sam is the captain of the soccer team and has been for the past two years. Mikey is captain for the basketball team, he was co-captain with Alec last year.

"Alrighty, volleyball is starting up soon too, our first game is in 3 weeks and I need to whoop the newbies into shape," I said grabbing all my stuff. "I'm gonna go now and see if I could talk to the coach, anyone wanna go now?"

"Nah, it's early," they all said and I shrugged and walked off.

"Bye!" I shouted and heard many byes back and a shut up from Alec, which made me laugh. I made my way over to the car that Mikey and I share, we have a total of four. My dad owns two cars, his main one and his truck, which he uses for when we go camping or anywhere of that sort. Alec has his own because he is in college and he has a job. Toby and Sam share one as well as Mikey and I.

I was about to leave when I heard someone yelling my name. I turned my head to the yells and saw Zac running towards me. I lower my window to talk to him. "What's up?"

"Cole isn't out yet and I gotta leave him the car so he can go to school, so can I catch a ride?" Zac asks.

"Of course, I mean you could always take the car," I shrugged and laughed. 

"I would but he gets up soon cause he has to drop off Stacey anyway, I told him I would go to school early to check it out," he said.

"I see, well then, get your ass in and lets go," I said and smiled. He let out a chuckle and got in. 

~*~

We got to school and I led him to his locker which happened to be a few lockers away from mine. Arden and Bella came up and gave me a hug as well as Zac. Bella's was next to Zac's and Arden's was next to mine. 

"Hey can you guys keep Zac company and take him to his first class if I'm not out yet?" I asked.

"Of course," Arden said with a creepy smile. I shrugged it off and went to the Athletic Directors office, who was the volleyball coach.

I knocked on the door and went in when I heard the come in.

"Hey coach," I said. "You wanted to see me?"

"Ah yes," she started off with. "I know you stay in shape but I'm not sure about the other girls. You know how I would love to have had a summer camp for you, but our boys basketball and football coach quit and I had to spend all of summer replacing them and set things up and I forgot volleyball. Hell I only got a week of summer practice for the football. Anyway, I'm scheduling a meeting for all the sports during the last period, which for all athletes in training should be P.E., and I want you to talk to the girls about practice and how everything works, but I also want to make sure that the new girls feel welcomed as well."

"Got it, is that all?" I asked and she nodded, after a quick bye I walked outside and bumped into a hard chest. "Sor- oh never mind," I said as soon as I saw who it was.

"Haha," Cole said. "I would love to stay and chat but I have to get to this god damned class."

"Can't believe I'm going to say this, but where is it?" I ask regretting what I said. He handed me his schedule. "Math with Miss Pierce, we have it together," I groaned. "Let's go," I said grumpily as he smirked.