Chapter 11

It had been a few days since we went to the mall and I've been training hard. For the past 2 years I've been captain for all the teams I played on and this year was no different. Bella joined me saying something about not letting the younger girls beat her. I've been talking to Zac more and we exchanged numbers, I went over to help watch Stacey, but with all the talking to Zac meant more encounters with Cole.

"Hello?" Bella said waving her hand in my face.

"Yea?" I asked.

"No way, you were so thinking about them," she said with a smile on her face.

"No I wasn't," I said quickly.

"Ohhh now I know you were, I didn't mention any names," she said placing her hands on her hips and her smile growing wider.

"Drop it," I warned and she just smirked as we reached my house and went inside. "We're home!" Today Bella's parents come back home and she goes back home too. I went into the kitchen, while Bella went upstairs to take a shower. As I rounded the Island counter a girl popped up out of nowhere. "Ahhhh!" I yelled as I grabbed the closest thing I could find, which happened to be a knife.

"What the hell, Ali!" The voice screamed.

"Oh my god," I quickly put the knife down and went to hug the life out of my other best friend. "Arden!" At that moment, Sam and Alec walked in sweaty, I assumed they just came back from a workout as well.

"Ugh, thanks Alison, now I'm all sweaty," she said and I rolled my eyes. I went back to taking ingredients for my smoothie when I heard a high-pitched loud scream. All four of us ran upstairs to see that Bella had blue hair.

"Alison, I swear to god I am going to kill your brothers," she glared at them as Toby and Mikey joined us from their rooms. Bella had a towel wrapped around her and her hair was blue. "Ali, my parents will freak if they see this," Bella whined as she looked and her eyes grew wide. "Arden!" she ran and hugged her causing her towel to drop a little. Toby, Alec, and Sam were minding their own business while I caught Mikey checking her out. I walked over and slapped him on the back of his head as he blushed.

"Sorry Bell," Mikey said as he cleared his throat. "The prank was meant for Ali, and if you're worried about it, it'll wash off after three washes." I slapped the back of his head again. "Ow! What the hell was that one for!"

"For being a dumbass," I simply said and I heard Bella and Arden laughing behind me.

~*~

It had been about four hours since Bella and I came back home. After the incident, Bella went back and washed her hair until the blue dye was faintly showing. Arden, Bella, and I were catching up and when I left the room Bella seemed to have told Arden my "love triangle" between the Jacob boys. Ugh.

We were in my room arguing about how I did not like the boys in that way, when I looked towards my window hearing a camera click.

"Baby, I always knew you loved me," said an arrogant voice with a smirk plastered on his face.