Part 4 & 5

Part 4:

In Newyork:

In the evening, Arnav and Arjun returned from the office to Khurana Mansion. Arjun explained to her mother about Arnav's decision.

" Really beta. You are going to India" asked Sharada

" Ji aunty. " said Arnav.

" Good decision Arnav. I too think you should face your family. Who knows may be they will forgive you ??"said Sharada.

" I don't know aunty whether they will forgive me or not. But I will seek apology for them. I caused a lot of pain to them" said Arnav.

" But I will miss Aryan"said Sharada sadly" I will forget my loneliness with his presence"

" Don't worry maa. He will return after one month" said Arjun.

" Yes aunty. You can daily see him through skype. Even Aryan too will miss you" said Arnav.

" But Still..."said Sharada.

" Mamma. What will you do when Aryan goes to School ??"asked Arjun

" Arnav. tell your friend that is why I am asking him to marry. So that I will get a bahu who will accompany me and I will fulfil my wish of having a daughter." Said Sharada.

Arjun slipped out from there silently.

" See. How he is escaping ??"said Sharada looking at his going direction.

" Don't worry Aunty. When he finds a right girl, he won't wait even if you say" said Arnav.

" Hope that day comes soon" said Sharada " You stay here for dinner"

" But aunty no need for it." said Arnav.

" No. I don't want to hear anything. You will go after two days for one month and I want to spend more time with Aryan" said Sharada.

" Ok Aunty" said Arnav.

" Now. Go and freshup in the room" said Sharada showing the room which Arnav uses when he stays there.

After dinner, Arjun came to Arnav's room. Aryan is with Sharada.

" Did you talk with your sister ??"asked Arjun. Arnav nodded as NO.

" What are you looking for ?? Call them on to skype" said Arjun and Arnav called NK to come on Skype.

Within few minutes, both NK and Anjali are on the screen.

" What did you decide Bhai ??"asked Anjali.

" Your Bhai is coming to India in two days and stays until your marriage" said Arjun.

" Really!!' Anjali jumped happily almost on her seat. She hugged NK who hugged her back

" Who are you ??"asked NK looking at Arjun.

" Nk. He is my friend cum Boss, Arjun Khurana" said Arnav.

Both NK and Anjali gave a smile to him.

"Arjun, she is Anjali and he is NK. " said Arnav and turning to them" Where is Lav ??"

" She have an exam today. So, she went early to college" said Anjali.

" paa" came a voice and Anjali, Nk became excited.

" Aryan!! Come here" called Arnav and Aryan came to him. Arnav kept Aryan on his lap.

" See there. Chachu and Bua" said Arnav showing the screen.