Part 47

Part 47

When Khushi and Arnav returned from ice cream parlour, everyone are sitting in the hall..

" Chote.. Papa wants to talk with you both" said Ratna. Arnav nodded his head and handed sleeping Aryan to NK asking him to make him sleep in his room. Then they both sat down..

" I have talked with Mr.Roy about Aryan's custody case.. He asked us not to worry.. We have to prove that woman is not responsible mother to Aryan.." said Avinash.

" We can prove it easily naa papa.. She left Aryan and Bhai for another man" said Akash..

" Yes we can but Mr. Roy said something which is making me more worried" said Avinash.

" What is it ??'asked Ratna too with fear.. Everyone are looking at him with curiosity and strange fear..

" We not only have to prove that woman Is not capable mother for Aryan but we also have to prove they both are good parents for Aryan" said Avinash looking at Arnav and Khushi.

" Avinashji.. You know how much they love Aryan" said Ratna.

" Haan Papa.. Bhai and Bhabi love Aryan lot" said Anjali.

" I know but we have to be careful.. Roy said there are chances that court may ask Sheetal to stay with us for few months.. " said Avinash.

" What !!No way.. I won't allow that woman into my house" said Ratna.

" We don't have any other option Ratna.. We can't abide the court rules.. So, by any chance, if she comes here, we should not give even a slightest chance to complain we are not taking good care of Aryan" said Avinash.

Ratna felt displeased with the idea of Sheetal staying with them but she can't do anything..

" Tomorrow. We have to go court. Be ready by 10" said Avinash looking at Arnav, Khushi who nodded thier heads..

Everyone retired to their rooms..

Khushi is in her room lost in her own thoughts.. Aryan is sleeping with Arnav today. The door knocked and she turned to find Sharada standing there..

" Can I come in beta ?"asked Sharada..

" Ofcourse aunty..Plz come in" said Khushi. Sharada entered the room and sat beside Khushi on sofa.

" Thinking about Aryan" asked Sharada and Khushi nodded her head.

" Even I am also thinking about him.. I don't know why that selfish woman wants him back now.. When she needed him, she was not there but when he has whole family to love him, she want to snatch him back from us" said Sharada with tears in her eyes.. Khushi pressed her hand lightly..

' You know Khushi when I saw him and took him for the first time into my hands, he was only a week.. That night, Arnav was going to commit suicide along with him and we saved them both.. That is the first time I took Aryan into my hands.. I felt a strange connection with him at once.. Until Arnav gets job and stabilize, they lived in our house.. After that, Arnav shifted to other house even though I protested.. But daily, he will leave Aryan with me while leaving for office.. Aryan is really a bright and naughty child.. He became close to me.. Arnav loved him more than his life.. You know once Aryan got fever at night, Whole night Arnav carried him in his arms without sleeping even for a wink.. And then in the next morning, he attended the office without fail.. And now, when Aryan got his mother in the form of you why that woman is coming back.. And what if she takes away Aryan from us ?She is very cunning woman.. I don't want Aryan to fall in her hands.. She will spoil his life.." said Sharada.