Part 33

Part 33

Next morning:

Akash entered Arnav's room.. Arnav just then came out of washroom after getting bath.. Aryan is sleeping on the bed..

" Is he ok ?? Why is he still sleeping ?? He usually gets up by this time" asked Akash and checked his temperature..

" He is fine.. Tired from yesterday's function.." said Arnav..

Avinash is in the hall reading newspaper but he is looking here and there as if searching for someone.. Devyani understood whom her SIL is searching.. Aryan.. He is searching for Aryan.. Even though he is still angry with Arnav and he acts as if he doesn't care for Aryan but still somewhere in his heart he too loves Aryan but hiding it.. It is his routine daily to sit in the hall every morning for reading newspaper but more than reading news paper he always would be admiring Aryan who would be playing in the hall.. Devyani and Ratna noticed it many times but they din't ask him.. They knew one day he will take Aryan in his arms.

Ratna came with coffee both for her mother and husband.

" Ratna. Where is Aryan ?? Is he ok ??" asked Devyani purposely gaining her SIl attention..

" Don't know maa.. I am going to see him. He usually wakes up by this time" said Ratna and started to upstairs..

"Why did you came Aki ?? Do you want something ??"asked Arnav.

" Yes.. I heard you challenged to Khushi that you will prove Payal loves me in three days" asked Akash.

" Yes..I was coming to talk with you about it" said Arnav going towards his wardrobe and taking out a small bottle from it.. He gave it to Akash who looked at it and his eyes widened..

" Poison" said Akash..

" Yes.. Commit suicide attempt" said Arnav.

" What the.." came a voice from the door and both looked at their mother..

" What is it Arnav ?? You are asking him to commit suicide.." asked Ratna angrily..

" Relax mumma.. Listen to my plan first" said Arnav and explained them his plan.

" Do you think it will work ??"asked Akash.. Arnav assured him with his eyes.

" Trust me in this matter" said Arnav then turning to Ratna, "mumma, You have to make sure no one should be in the house"

" Ok.. I will take care of that..But Payal really loves Akash naa" asked Ratna trying to confirm again..

" Yes Mumma.. By the end of day, you will come to know" said Arnav..

IN GH:

It was afternoon.. Khushi is in the office.. Garima and Payal are in the hall watching TV.. Though Payal is watching TV, but her thoughts are somewhere else..