Part 24

Part 24

Khushi, Arnav and Akash are in the conference room discussing about fashion show when a girl barged into the room.. Khushi's PA too came behind her asking her to stop..

" What happened Lisa ??"asked Khushi to her PA..

" Mam..She is Keerthi... She wants to talk with you but I said you are busy and she barged in.." said Lisa..

Khushi looked at Keerthi, " What do you want to talk with me Keerthi ??"

" Maam.. I applied for a loan and it was rejected.. " said Keerthi..

Khushi looked at Lisa.. Then Lisa said " Mam.. It is only three months she joined and she applied for a loan of 10 lakhs.. So, you rejected it"

Khushi understood the matter and turned to Keerthi, " Ms.Keerthi, you know the rules of AR.. We can't give loan to any employees unless they complete six months of joining.. You were joined three months back and how can you expect us to grant the loan ??"

" Mam.. Please, My father is in hospital.. I need money for his operation. It costs ten lakhs..We are middle class people.. My salary is the only source for my family after my father got bed ridden.. plz mam, I will clear off the loan. If you won't grant the loan, my father will d..di..die " said Keerthi crying..

The trio felt sorry seeing her vulnerable state.. They stood silent for few minutes..

" Mam.. If you are thinking I am lieing, I am not.. See these are my father's reports." Said Keerthi giving them to Khushi..

Khushi looked at the reports in her hand..

Akash is going to say something when Khushi said" But still we can't abide by our company rules.. You can leave now Ms. Keerthi"

Keerthi along with others looked at her shocked.. Keerthi face showed disappointment which din't go unnoticed by Khushi.. She quickly took the reports from Khushi and left from there.. Her last ray of hope have been crashed..

Arnav din't like a bit what Khushi did.. They can clearly see whatever Keerthi is saying it is true..

" Lisa. Cancel my appointments for another hour.. I am leaving for a work" said Khushi and left form there..

Akash too is going from there when Arnav said " I really din't like what happened now"

Akash looked at him confused raising her eyebrow..

" That girl is saying truth.. Khushi could have taken any other option than denying her straightly.. " said Arnav..

" You still need to understand people. You are very poor in that department " said Akash and left from there while Arnav stood puzzled..

In the hospital:

Keerthi reached hospital after an hour disappointed.. She saw her mother, dadi and sister looking at her expectantly.. Her mother rushed to her..

" Keerthi.. What happened ?? Did you got the loan ?? Did you convince your boss ??"asked Keerthi's mother..

" No maa.. I tried but they can't give loan" said Keerthi suppressing her tears..

" What !! But why ??'asked her dadi..

" It is only three months I joined Dadi.. According to our company rules, they will give loan to those who completed atleast six months " said Keerthi..