Part 37

Part 37

In the evening:

Anjali is in the room getting ready for marriage.. her life took a drastic turn with in a day..

"Di.. " Lavanya came there, "What are you thinking ??"

" Nothing Lav.. I am thinking about Khushi Di.. How she must have felt when her marriage is broken and above all she even lost Shashi uncle too" said Anjali.

"Yeah Di.. You are right" said Lavanya.

" It seems like history is repeating.. See Arnav Bhai betrayed Khushi Di and seems like god wanted us to know the pain how it feels if a girl is betrayed at Mandap.. So, he stopped my marriage.. I deserve this" said Anjali.

"No" came a voice and they turned to Payal who came there with flowers tray heard it.. Both Anjali and Lavanya looked at her..

Payal came near them, " No girl deserves this.. I know Arnav Singh Raizada betrayed my sister but we don't want any ill to happen to you Anjali Di... We don't wish for any girl to undergo what we went through"

Anjali and Lavanya looked at her surprised..

"Even you too have grown up Payal" said Anjali smiling..

" That is why Aki Bhai fell for her" said Lavanya in a teasing manner.. Payal blushed hearing it..

" Ohho.. See how she is blushing" teased Anjali..

" Not only that Di.. See, she even wore the same color as Aki Bhai.. Couple goals" said Lavanya..

Payal ran away from there not able to bear any more.

Arjun and Anjali's marriage is completed with all rituals.. Most of the guests have left, only few are present..

Ratna called NK near her, " NK.. We need these things for tomorrow puja.. I forgot about hem..Go and bring them now"

"Ok Badimaa.. I will take Arnav bhai with me" said NK taking list from her..

Soon, NK and Arnav left to bring necessary items..

When NK and Arnav reached RM gates, they saw a van standing at Gupta house.. Arnav looked at it suspiciously.. He had seen it somewhere.. Then it clicked him, It was the same van which followed him and Khushi during Nainital trip.. A fear rushed in him..

" Bhai" NK shook Arnav..

"NK.. Khushi is in danger" said Arnav and was going to get down from the car.. That is when something unexpected happen.. A few goons brought Khushi forcibly and made her sit in the van. Both Arnav and Nk were shocked.. Even before they can understand, the car zoomed off..

"NK.. You go and inform others.. I will follow the car.. Track this car through GPS" said Arnav and almost pushed NK out of the car..

The environment in RM is very pleasant.. The marriage which they thought won't happen have happened and they all are very happy.