Part 22

Part 22

" Arnavvvvvv" Khushi's scream brought Arnav out from his past..

He looked at her and then at front.. A huge truck is coming fast from the other side and was only few metres distance away from them..

Arnav quickly turned the steering to other side.. But the truck is very near to them to change suddenly but their luck is good enough and the car changed to other side in the nick of time.. Arnav and Khushi sighed in relief..

" Are you ok ??'asked Arnav to Khushi..

She nodded her head as OK..

" I am sorry.. I was just lost in thoughts" said Arnav..

Khushi just nodded her head.. Arnav sighed seeing her.. Because of his one mistake, She changed into an unknown woman.. Once, love and marriage are highest priority and now she don't believe them.. He is the sole responsible for her this state.. He observed her pale green color saree.. The Khushi who always wears bright colors and was full of life girl is no more..

" Shall I ask you one question ??'asked Arnav.

" What ??"asked Khushi..

"I am observing you from the time I returned.. Why are you wearing pale color sarees ??" asked Arnav.

" None of your business" Khushi cut him off rudely..

Arnav kept quiet.. These days he used of this rudeness in her tone.. He even saw how rudely she talks with her employees too when they commits a mistake.. All are afraid of her temper..

After nearly an hour, Arnav found something unusual.. He is observing from the rear view mirror... A black van is following their car.. First he thought it to be a coincidence, but he remembered seeing the same van at the conference and even at the restaurant too.. Are they following us ?? thought Arnav.. He din't want to worry Khushi, so he din't say anything..

He stopped the car when he spotted a dhaba.. Khushi looked at him confused..

" Why did you stop here ??"asked Khushi..

" It takes another three hours journey Khushi... I am hungry.. Let's eat something" said Arnav and went towards dhaba without giving Khushi chance to deny..

Khushi followed him grunting.. Both sat down to have dinner.. They ordered for food and waiting for it to arrive..

Arnav observed the black car to stopped and around six men got down from it.. They were looking at them and sat down too.. Now Arnav got confirmed that they are following them.... He sat there thinking.. If he continues the journey, they may fall in danger.. What if the goons stop their car and attack them ?? he is not thinking about himself but he don't want to go against them when Khushi is with him.. The only solution is to stay over here tonight.. In between people, they can't do anything.. If the night passes, he will inform Akash about this and ask him to bring police..

" Arnav" Khushi's voice brought him out from his thoughts. She signaled him towards the food arrived..

They both started eating... Arnav finished fastly and went to dhaba owner.. Khushi looked at him confused... He is talking with dhaba owner and his wife something.. They both are nodding smiling..

Arnav came back to his place.. Khushi wanted to ask what he talked with them but refrained herself..

Arnav was relaxed now. He explained the situation of goons following them to dhaba owner and his wife who understood him well... They agreed to provide shelter for them tonight.. But now the problem is how to convince Khushi to stay here tonight..