Part 52

Part 52

In AR:

Meeting just over and everyone left from the conference hall. Arnav and Khushi are in the conference room collecting things when Aman came..

" ASR.. The clients from R&R called.. They want to hold a meeting in Agra tomorrow." Said Aman.

"Ok Aman.. I will leave for meeting" said Arnav.

" But ASR.. They said even Khushi mam too should come as she is the one who is heading it" said Aman.

"No.. Khushi can't come.. Explain them" said Arnav.

"They are not listening ASR" said Aman.

" Then cancel the deal" said Arnav.

Aman and Khushi looked at him shocked..

"Arnav.. Are you mad ?? That deal worth 50 crores and if the deal will be cancelled, we will go into losses" said Khushi.

" I don't care Khushi.. You are more important to me than any mere deal" said Arnav.

Khushi was stunned hearing it..

" Doctor suggested you not to stress more and I am going to follow it" said Arnav.

" I don't accept this.. " said Khushi then turning to Aman, " Aman.. I too will accompany Arnav.. Book flight tickets"

"What the.. Khushi..Why don't you understand ??"asked Arnav.

" It's not you who is understanding Arnav.. We will go by flight and return by it..So, I won't be stressing anymore" said Khushi..

Arnav tried to protest but Khushi being stubborn din't listen to him and he gave up finally..

IN RM:

It was in the evening.. Khushi and Arnav are in the room working on their laptops.. Arnav informed family about their trip to Agra and Ratna, Payal made a huge fuss but Khushi convinced them somehow..

" Mumma" came Aryan along with Lavanya and Anjali.. He was holding his ice cream licking it..

Khushi smiled to him and hugged him.. He forwarded the ice cream to Khushi who took little with out any hesitation.

" Ice cream only for Mumma.. What about me ??'asked Arnav showing a fake sad pout..

" No Paa. Don't cly (Cry)." Said Aryan and went near Arnav forwarding his ice cream.. Arnav too had a little bit..

"Where did Aryan went ??"asked Khushi.

" topping (Shopping)" said Aryan..

" What did Aryan buy ??"asked Khushi..

Aryan looked at his Bua's who gave him one of the shopping bags.. Aryan gave it to Khushi saying" See"

Khushi opened the packet and found a new white dress for Aryan.

" New dress again.. You already have two new dresses Aryan" said Khushi then looking at Anjali and Lavanya, " Why did you took him to shopping in the first place ??"

" Uffo Bhabi.. It is holi in four days and Aryan doesn't have white clothes..So, we took him to shopping.. Also, this is Aryan's first holi with us" said Anjali.