Part 41

Part 41

One fine morning, Raizada Mansion:

It is time for breakfast and all are coming towards the breakfast table.. Arnav and Khushi too came there and has their respective seats..

Akash is coming down from his room but when ever he walks , he can see hear a weird sound from his shoes.. Even everyone noticed it..

"Aki.. What happened ??"asked Ratna..

"Don't know Maa" said Akash and looked down at his shoes.. He can see a yellow color liquid coming from his shoes..

"What is it ??"asked NK.

" I don't know" said Akash.. His legs are spoiled..

" Where did you kept your shoes??"asked Arnav

" In my room only" said Akash.

" Then what is that liquid ?"said Khushi.

"Juce (Juice)" said Aryan.. Everyone looked at him..

"Juice ??"asked Khushi to Aryan who nodded his head as Yess

"You poured juice in Chachu shoes" asked Arnav.

"No." said Aryan nodding his head.

"Then who pour the juice in Chachu shoes ?" asked Arnav..

Aryan din't say anything..

" Say naa Aryan did you saw who pour juice ??"asked Ratna.. Aryan didn't say anything..

Even Akash and everyone asked him but he din't say anything.. So, finally Ratna looked at Khushi..Only she can make Aryan tell the truth..

Khushi took Aryan in her lap and patted her head.. Payal gulped seeing it.. Now, her truth will be out.. She should have been careful while pouring juice.. She asked Aryan not to say anyone, so, he din't open his mouth but Khushi is an exception.. Aryan never hides anything from his mother..

" Aryan.. Did you saw who poured juice in Chachu's shoes ??"asked Khushi.

Aryan nodded his head as yes.

" Who ?? Won't you say your Mumma ??" asked Khushi..

"Maasi" said Aryan showing his hand to Payal..

Payal closed her eyes. " There comes the loyal son of mother " thought Payal and looked at everyone sheepishly..

Akash glared at her angrily while others with This girl never changes expression..

"What the.. Payal why did you pour juice in Akash's shoes ??"asked Ratna..

" Akash shouted on me yesterday night" said Payal pouting.. Everyone gave an unbelievable look at her..

" Payal !!" came a voice from behind and everyone turned to see Garima and Buaji..

" Akash Bitwa shouted on you, so, you pour juice in his shoes.. He is your husband now" said Garima angrily.. Payal looked away pouting..

"Hai re NK.. Garima please teach her some values.. Now she is the bahu of this house and for NK sake, ask her to leave this childishness" said Buaji.

" Leave it naa Madhu.. It is their husband and wife matter" said Nani.. Akash left from there to change glaring at Payal..

" Jiji! Come.. Have breakfast" said Avinash.

" No Avinash.. I have just now completed breakfast.. I am leaving for Lucknow..So, thought to inform you before going " said Buaji.