Part 26

Part 26

IN GH:

Payal is sitting in her room biting her nails with tension..

" What did you do Payal ?? You threw hot coffee on him.. How much it burns and pains ?? You will take the whole house on head even a little hot water falls on you and you threw hot coffee on him.. That is why amma always say you to control your anger but you will never listen.. See now what happened due to your anger.. What if Akash says about this to Ratna aunty and other ?? How will they feel ?? Of course which family will take if I threw hot coffee on their son ?? And above all What if Amma and Di comes to know about it.. Di will scold me and Amma, she will kill me for sure.. Damn you Payal.. You are in a big trouble now... It would be better if I go and apologize to Akash.. He loves me naa so he will forgive me.. What if he had already informed the family that it is me who threw coffee on him.. Then I don't have any option other than bearing their anger.. " thought Payal to herself.

Payal slowly entered the RM.. She saw no one in the hall.. She saw HP coming downstairs..

" HP ji.. Where are everyone ??"asked Payal..

" Anjali baby's inlaws called.. So everyone left to their house.." said HP..

" Ohh.. Akash to left with them" asked Payal..

" No.. He is resting.. He accidentally made tea fall on him.." said Hp and left from there..

Payal sighed in relief.. So, he lied to family.. But still she have to apologize to him for her stupid act..So, she went upstairs to his room and knocked the door..

After few knocks, Akash opened the door with sleep eyes.. Seeing Payal in front of him, his sleep had gone far away.. He raised his eyebrows asking her what.. She din't say anything and entered the room.. A wicked smile appeared on his face seeing it.. He knew why she came, to apologize him..

" Why are roaming with out shirt ?? Don't you have shame ?" asked Payal not looking at him..

" Attitude!!" thought Akash and answered to Payal, " Ms. Payal Gupta.. let me remind you this is my room.. I have full freedom to be in my room like I want.. And the thing I am being shirtless credit goes to you.. Because of your coffee act, my skin is stinging.. One more thing is I was sleeping peacefully and you came, destroyed my sleep.. I was in a good dream and you spoiled about it.."

Payal din't know what to say, so she asked " What are you dreaming about ??"

Akash took a step forward and Payal stepped back until she hit the wall... He stopped in front of her..

" Do you really want to know what I dreamt off ??"asked Akash with a naughty glint..

" No.. I don't want to know what rubbish you dreamt off.. I just came here to apologize.. I am sorry,, Forgive me" said Payal with an attitude tone..

" Oh.. Did you apologize now ?? "asked Akash in a mocking tone..

"yes.." said Payal..

" It din't feel so.. I din't heard what you said.. come again" said Akash..

" I know you heard it..I am not going to repeat it.. Just say you forgave me" said Payal..

Akash raised his eyebrows and said'' Fine then.. No problem if you won't repeat it again.. If you give me what I ask, I will forgive you.. If you won't, then I will inform family how hot coffee fell on me.. Ofcourse my mumma won't say anything to you but she will feel bad and cry.. Do you want make my mumma cry ?? And Garima aunty, she will rip off you.."