Part 50

Part 50

After nearly fifteen minutes of Payal left, Khushi put Aryan to sleep.. The door opened suddenly.. She thought may be Arnav returned from office and looked at the door but to her surprise Sheetal is standing..

Khushi got up from the bed and Sheetal walked towards her..

" Why are you here ??"asked Khushi..

" To take Aryan with me" said Sheetal..

" What !!'asked Khushi confused nor understanding what she clearly meant.

" Aryan is my son..So, I have every right to make him sleep with me.. I am here to take him with me to my room" said Sheetal with an attitude..

Khushi looked at Sheetal raising her eyebrow for the attitude she is showing..

" But Aryan doesn't know you.. And how on the earth did you thought that I will allow you near Aryan..I won't send him with you" said Khushi confidently.

" I am his mother.. I gave birth to him" said Sheetal gritting her teeth.

" Only giving birth to a baby doesn't make you a mother Ms.Kapoor.. A mother has to fulfil certain responsibilities towards her children which you failed miserably.. You din't even want to go for C-section during delivery saying you will beauty will be lost even though doctors said baby's life is in danger.. So, how can anyone trust a woman like you ??"said Khushi..

Sheetal looked at her stunned for this revelation..

"So, Arnav said to her about it" thought Sheetal..

" It's none of your business" said Sheetal.

" Ofcourse it is my business.. Anything related to Aryan is my business purely..Do you know why ??Because he is my son.. He loves me as his Mumma.. Do you know who gave me the position of his mother ??It's not Arnav or this family.. It's Aryan.. He himself gave me the position of his mother calling me as Mumma even when he hardly saw me for once..So, I won't disappoint my baby.. What if in future if he asks why did I even allowed a woman like you near him ??" said Khushi..

" I am not here to hear your lectures.. I am here to take Aryan with me" said Sheetal..

" See Sheetal.. Aryan is sleeping now.. He wakes up in the night most of the times.. Then, if he doesn't see either me or Arnav, then he will get frightened.. You are a complete stranger to him" said Khushi patiently trying to make Sheetal understand..

" I am taking Aryan" said Sheetal and started to go towards bed..

Khushi got angry and pulled Sheetal roughly..

" Woman.. Don't you understand once when I said I won't allow him to sleep near you.. Didn't I said he will cry if he sees strangers ?? Then why are you hell bent on taking him.. You don't care for him even an ounce.. You just want to use your rights.. Before I do something, get lost from here" said Khushi angrily, took hold of Sheetal's hand and pushed her out of the room..

" Learn some manners to knock door before entering someone's room" said Khushi and closed the door on Sheetal's face..

Sheetal left from there fuming in anger..

In the middle of night, Khushi turned to other side and spread her hand to pull Aryan towards when she din't felt him.. She stretched her hand more but couldn't find him.. Frowning, she opened her eyes and found Aryan's side empty.. Her sleep went away and she sat straight on the bed.. She looked here and there in the room but Aryan was not there.. He secured him with pillows on other side.. Pillows were exact in their position but Aryan is not there.. She was now tensed.. Tears started pouring in her eyes.. She opened the door which is locked and came out only to be bumped with someone.. She looked up at Arnav who just now came back from office..