Part 6 & 7

Part 6:

Khushi is in her cabin when Akash entered. She smiled to him but he faked a smile.

" I came to discuss about Oberoi's project" said Akash. They both discussed it for an half an hour. Even after discussing, Akash still sat lost in his thoughts.

" Akash. are you okay ??"asked Khushi.

" Hmm I am fine. " said Akash.. He wanted to say Khushi about Arnav but still h don't know how she will take it. if he won't say he can't be in peace. She will feel betrayed when she see Arnav suddenly.

" Khushi. I need to say you something" said Akash.

" Arnav is returning" said Khushi. Akash looked at her shocked.

" How did you know ??"asked Akash.

" Payal overheard Anjali's conversation and told us. You are tyring to say it from the past half an hour. Isn't it ??"asked Khushi.

Akash nodded as yes and got up from his chair. He came around to her and sat on his knees. He took her hand in his and said" No matter what Khushi. Keep in mind always that this friend will always be with you."

" I know Akash" said Khushi.

Khushi's mobile rang and she lifted the call. It was from her mother.

" Haan Amma." Said Khushi.

...................................................

" What !! When??"asked Khushi.

.................................................

" Ok. You go amma. I will send driver" said Khushi.

.......................................................

" Ok Amma. You don't worry. I will take care of Payal" said Khushi and disconnected the call.

" What happened ??"asked Akash.

" Buaji's health is not fine. So amma wants to go visit her. You know she won't come to Delhi" said Khushi with a low voice.

" Ok .. Don't feel sad" said Akash. Khushi just smiled to him.

In Newyork:

Arjun came to Arnav's cubicle.

" Is the packing over ??"asked Arjun.

" No. have to pack today" said Arnav.

" What is it ?? Tomorrow night you are leaving and you still din't packed" said Arjun.

" It's only mine and Aryan's clothes. Nothing much I am taking." Said Arnav.

" Did you buy gifts ??"asked Arjun.

" Gifts!! What gifts" asked Arnav.

" come on Arnav. you can't go with empty hands to meet your family" said Arjun.

" Do you think they will accept gifts from me ??"asked Arnav.

" Accepting or not is secondary and their wish but you have to take them. I will accompany you to the shopping" said Arjun.

Arnav nodded his head and Arjun left from there.

In India, evening:

Ratna is passing through the corridor when she noticed Arnav's room door is open and some sounds are coming from inside. she was surprised to see the door open. The door is closed from the past two and half years. She entered the room and found the sound coming from poolside. She went to poolside and found some workers building a glass railing around the pool. Anjali, Nk and Lavanya are present there.