Part 15

Part 15:

Next morning:

Anjali entered Arnav's room only to see Aryan sitting on the bed while Arnav is dressing him up. He was giving tough time to his father.

" Good morning Bhai and Good morning my cute pie "said Anjali.

Arnav and Aryan both looked at her.

" Good morning Anju " said Arnav buttoning Aryan's shirt.

" goo moning" said Aryan..

" Bhai. Seems like he is giving tough time to you" said Anjali.

" It is daily routine Anju. This boy always have a problem wearing clothes." Said Arnav. Aryan looked at his father angrily grunting.

" Haan baba. I am not saying about you" said Arnav. Anajli smiled hearing it. She can see how difficult it is for Arnav to bring up Aryan alone with out family support. Finally he finished him up dressing, neatly combed his hair.

" My Prince is ready finally" said Anjali.

" Anju. You be with him. I will take bath" said Arnav.

" Ok bhai. I am going for aarti. I will take him" said Anjali.

" What ?? Downstairs.. " Arnav hesitated.

" Don't worry Bhai." Said Anjali and lifted Aryan, went downstairs.

At the downstairs, everyone looked at Aryan but din't say anything. Aryan looked at Akash and gave him his cute smile. Akash reciprocated the smile.

Ratna did aarti singing a song. Aryan was looking at her wide eyed. As the aarti completed, she gave aarti to everyone. When she came near Anjali, Aryan tried to catch fire. Both Ratna and Anjali caught his hands.

" Aryan you will get hurt" said Anjali. She looked at her mother who took away her hand immediately.

Ratna distributed laddoo as Prasad to everyone. When she gave one laddoo to Aryan, he showed other hand too. So, Ratna gave him.

" Thank u" said Aryan smiling taking a bite from laddoo.

After the pooja, Anjali brought Aryan into the hall.

" Aryan. I will take you to somewhere" said Anjali.

" Di. where are you taking him ??"asked Lavanya.

" I am just taking him to garden Lav. Take coffee to Arnav Bhai" said Anjali and left from there with Aryan.

Lavanya brought coffee to Arnav. He is at the poolside talking with someone. She waited for him to complete the call.

" Lav. Where is Anju and Aryan ??"asked Arnav taking coffee from her.

" Bhai. Di took Aryan into the garden" said Lav.

" Ok..but ask her to be careful. He will pluck out the flowers" said Arnav.

" ok. I will" said Lavanya and left from there.

Anjali brought Aryan into the Gupta's garden.

" Come Aryan. I will make you meet with someone. You will like them" said Anjali.

She went to a small kettle like house and opened the door of it. Soon two cute white rabbits came out of it.

 Soon two cute white rabbits came out of it