Welcome to the World II

Emma was basically panicking. Regina not saying anything when Cora mentioned SwanQueen? That wasn't normal, but it could be that she just wasn't on Instagram. Unlikely, yes, but possible. But after Emma had called Regina three times, texted her, DMed her, even Snapchatted her, and still no answer?

That was putting Emma on edge.

Finally, finally, Emma's phone rang. As soon as she saw who was calling, she felt her heartbeat speed up. It was not Regina. She answered the call and slipped into another room in the hopes of Henry not overhearing the conversation.

"Robin?" Emma answered. "Is Regina okay?!"

"Um, well, yes and no."

"What does that mean?!" Emma exclaimed. "I swear to all the gods, Hood, if you don't tell me exactly what is happening with Regina right now, I will--"

"She's going into labor," Robin interrupted.

Emma was silent for several moment, trying to comprehend what Robin was telling her. "But...it's two and a half weeks early," Emma finally said.

"Yeah, that's what we thought too. We were hoping it was a false alarm, but it's not. This baby is coming. I need you to tell Zelena and I need both of you at the hospital as soon as possible. Don't tell anyone besides Neal and Henry, especially not Snow," Robin ordered. "I have to go. Just get here as soon as you can because I know Regina will want to see you and Zelena both."

"I'm on my way," Emma said before she hung up. She pulled Neal into the room with her and quickly explained what was going on and that yes, he could tell Henry, but not anyone else, before Emma grabbed her red leather jacket and rushed out of the door.

She didn't bother driving - that would take too long. She didn't even bother texting Zelena, because Zelena still didn't have magic, so Emma would have to transport both of them.

Emma was almost surprised when Zelena opened the door to her cabin. She had half-expected the witch to be with Belle, Gold, and Rose.

"What's wrong with Regina?!" Zelena exclaimed as soon as she saw that it was Emma at her door.

"Baby Locksley is coming," Emma responded. "Robin called and said to bring you to the hospital as soon as I could." Emma held out a hand for Zelena to take," I figured I could transport both of us since you're still without magic."

Zelena placed her hand in Emma's, and the two disappeared.

~

Robin was by Regina's side, holding her hand, when Emma and Zelena entered the hospital room. Emma rushed over to Regina's side while Zelena hovered in the back. "Regina!"

"This is your fault," Regina grumbled. "It's because I worry about you too much."

Emma almost argued, but decided not to. "Okay, sure. But hey, you're going to meet your daughter soon!"

Regina sighed.

"I believe in you, honey." Emma leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Regina's forehead. "Zelena and I will be waiting for you, I promise."

~

Despite the fact that Robin had given both Zelena and Emma strict instructions not to tell anyone besides Henry and Neal about the fact that Regina was going into labor, they agreed that Zelena should call Belle. It wasn't long before Belle showed up at the hospital as well.

As soon as the brunette walked through the door, Zelena rushed over to her, "Belle!"

"Zelena!"

There was a quick hug (because Emma was watching and neither wanted to deal with all the WickedBeauty comments she was about to start making) before the two headed back towards where Emma was seated, texting Neal and Henry to keep them updated.