The Song in Your Heart (Part Two)

This time, when the sun rose and everyone awoke, the curse breakers were prepared. Milah, Robin, and Neal followed the same plan they'd had during the first try in order to get Snow and Charming to go to the Evil Queen's castle, since that had seemed to work fairly well.

However, Milah, Robin, and Neal all met Lily outside of the tavern this time. Lily handed the three of them black cloaks. She also held a sword that she'd snagged from one of the drunk pirates,  in case Hook decided to be disagreeable.

~

As soon as Emma heard the last notes of Regina's song, she burst through the doors. For dramatic effect, she used her magic to put out the candles lighting the room so the only light was coming in from the windows. Regina immediately turned to look at Emma.

"Who are you?"

Emma smiled, and she hoped it looked at least semi-evil. "I'm the Dark Swan, and I'm here to help you defeat the Charmings."

Regina frowned. She flicked her wrist and the lights came back on. She took a step closer to Emma. "How?"

"By breaking their singing spell, of course," Emma replied. "Once you break their spell, they will be powerless to stop you. And the best part is they're already on their way here."

Regina raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?"

"I have friends who have convinced the Charmings that this spell would provide them with the perfect opportunity to defeat you, when in reality, this is your perfect opportunity to take them down once and for all."

"How do you know your friends have succeeded?"

Emma winked. "Magic."

Regina looked intrigued. She stepped closer to Emma. "What kind of magic?"

Emma took a smile towards Regina. No turning back now. "I'll show you."

~

"You guys ready to get a ride to the Queen's castle?" Lily asked before she opened the door. The other three nodded, and the entered the tavern.

The plan was simple: Lily was seeking passage to a healer who coincidentally lived near the Evil Queen so the healer could heal her parents and brother from a disease that was not contagious in any way. It was a skin disease, which was why Neal, Milah, and Robin had their faces covered. Hopefully Hook would agree to take them without arguments, since he was already getting the revenge he so desperately wanted. If not, Lily would have to threaten him.

After Hook finished singing to Snow and Charming, Lily stepped up to talk to him. "I hear you're sailing to the Evil Queen's castle," she stated.

Hook downed a swallow of rum. "So?"

"I'm seeking passage to a place near there," Lily answered. "There is a healer who lives near the Queen's castle who is said to be able to heal the hereditary skin disease my mother, father, and brother are suffering from. I was the only one fortunate enough to escape it, and I promised I would try to help them get better before they too died."

"Why should I help you?" Hook challenged. "What difference does it make to me if your family members die?"

Lily should have known it would come down to this. She drew her sword and pressed the blade against Hook's neck before he could realize what was going on. Immediately, those standing around him cleared away.

"Why shouldn't I kill you and take your ship there myself?"

"You couldn't kill me," Hook spat, surprisingly confident for having a sword about to slit his throat.