Chapter 10: On a road trip

Hazel was riding Star around the arena. Kaylee was standing by the gate watching. "Awesome job!", Kaylee said. "Thanks! I think she's really getting used to me not using my legs!", Hazel said. "Whoa, girl", Hazel said as she halted Star to a stop. "Good girl", Hazel said. "You ready to take her in the barn?", Kaylee asked. "Yep! I think she needs a rest", Hazel said. Hazel got her dad to get her off, and she led Star back to the barn. Star stayed right beside Hazel even with her wheelchair.
    "She really does good with you leading her in!", Kaylee said. "Yeah! She does!", Hazel said. Hazel and Kaylee went back to the house. "Hey honey, I think we made our decision", her mom said with dad right beside her. "Okay, so are we going?", Hazel asked. "Yep! I think it would be an amazing opportunity for you! Also, because we saw you riding out there!", mom said. "Awesome! We need to call Amy!", Hazel said.
    "Hello?", Amy said as she answered the phone. "Hey Amy! It's Hazel! We made a decision!", Hazel said. "Okay, what is it?", Amy asked. "We'll come!", Hazel exclaimed. "Awesome! This is going to be great! When will you be leaving?", Amy said. "Umm... tomorrow?!", Hazel said. Her parents smiled and shook their heads yes. "Alright, we'll see you here in a few days!", Amy said. "Okay! Thanks so much! Bye!", Hazel said as she hung up the phone.
   "I guess we're going to Canada!", Hazel said.