Chapter 16: Last day at Heartland

It was the last day at Heartland for Hazel. She had a great time, and would never forget it. She may have not gotten to stay there for long, but it was worth it. She had a change in mind with riding, and knew more about horse behavior. "Well, it's your last day", Amy said as she was coming out of the barn. "Yep. Thank you so much. I will never forget this. You've taught me so much", Hazel said. "I'm just glad you're able to ride again, and you know more about having trust with your horse", Amy said.
"Hey", Georgie said as she was walking to the barn. "Hey", Hazel said. Later in the morning, Hazel's family had everything packed in their truck and ready to go. The whole Heartland family was lined up standing beside each other outside the house.       "Alright, we should probably get going", dad said. "Bye", Hazel said as she was hugging Ty. "Be good", Ty said. She went on to Georgie. "Thanks for the ride, I really enjoyed it", Hazel said as she was hugging Georgie. "I'll miss you", Georgie said. Hazel went to Lou. "Thanks for the good meals", Hazel said as she was hugging Lou. "Thanks for coming. We had fun", Lou said. "Bye Jack", Hazel said as she was hugging Jack. "We'll see you again sometime", Jack said. She went to Amy. "Thanks for everything", Hazel said.
     "Keep in touch, ok?", Amy said. "Yeah", said Hazel. "Thanks for everything guys", mom said. They got Hazel in the truck and he wheelchair in the back. They started driving out of the driveway. Hazel looked out of the back window. They was still standing there. She waved. They all waved.
    They drove out of the Heartland gate. "Thanks mom, thanks dad. This was a good trip". Hazel said. "We loved it too", they said. Hazel sat there and looked back at he ranch as long as it was in sight.
    "Bye Heartland", Hazel whispered to herself.

              The End