Chapter three

Sam's P.O.V

I can't believe we ever bullied Lilly watching her sleep has made me realize how beautiful she really is. I made a promise to never lay a finger on her again and I'm gonna keep it, "Lilly, Lilly wake up it's 10:30 and Ricky made us waffles." She shot up out of bed and ran downstairs only wearing one of my t-shirts. I laughed and made my way downstairs to find all the guys awake and looking at Lilly stuffing her face with waffles. "Slow down Lilly you act like you haven't eaten a good meal in weeks." I said laughing "That's because I haven't Sam." She said stopping "Wait what?!" I ask concerned "Yeah you guys always told me I was fat so I never really ate anything." She said looking down, I can't believe she was starving herself because we called her fat.

"Lilly look at me gurl." Trever says "You are the complete opposite of fat okay um hum yes you is to skinny." He says in a weird accent we all laughed and began eating again. Once we're done we all go different directions of course me and Lilly went up to my room since her stuff is up there. I let Lilly get ready first because she was worried about how she looked I disagreed but still let her go. Once we were ready we decided to go downstairs and watch movies with Trevor and Kian. After the movies it was like 3:30 "Hey why don't we order pizza tonight for dinner and then just hang out?" I asked/said "That sounds fun." Kian said "Then it's settled, imma run to the store and get snacks and stuff wanna come Lilly?" "No thanks I hate going to the store." She said laughing "I'll come Sam." Says Jc and with that we left.

When we get to the store I see a girl checking me out I walk up to her and say hi we talked for a while when she started kissing me, and I kissed back "Sam?" I heard a girl say behind me I turn around and see Lilly.

Lilly's P.O.V

I decided to go to the store considering there's nothing to do here and it's only around the corner. I walk into the store and see someone making out with a girl I mentally gag then I notice something "Sam?" I said almost in a whisper. He turned around "I can explain Lilly." He said "Explain what Sam? You know what I shouldn't be upset it's not like we were dating. But I really liked you and thought you did to. Oh and remember when you said you wouldn't hurt me again?" "Yeah" he said "Well you just did." I say walking to find Jc crying. When I find him he's standing in the chip section "Jc." I said between sobs "Wha- Lilly? Lilly what happened?!" I broke down "Sam" sob "was kissing" sob "some girl!" I said and kept crying Jc was now hugging me I could feel him tens up and it kinda scared me. He must've noticed because he finally relaxed "Lilly stay here okay? I'll be right back." I nodded and watched Jc walk around the corner then I heard Sam yell in pain, I run around the corner to see Sam on the floor and Jc walking back "He deserved that now come on." He said walking to the register food in hand I followed him even though I wanted to see if Sam was okay.

Once we got him I ran up to Sam's room and looked at myself in the mirror, my makeup was a mess and everything. I took it all off and didn't bother to put any on and threw on some comfortable clothes. I walked downstairs to see Sam with an ice pack on his eye "Lill-" I cut him off "Sam you don't have to explain yourself we aren't dating and I mean the girl was a lot prettier than me so go be with someone like her." I said walking away a tear rolling down my cheek.

Sam's P.O.V

I can't believe she just said that I wanted to follow her but Conner pulled me back "Dude give her some space I think she really liked you." He said I sighed I knew he was right. I just walked up to my room. I heard laughing coming from downstairs and walked back down to see what was going on, when I got down there I seen Lilly and the guys sitting out by the fire pit so I decided to go join them when Lilly saw me she quickly looked away. I sat down by Kian since I didn't want to get punched by Jc again. "Who wants to play truth or dare??" Kian yells "Meeeeeee!!!" Lilly says in response I laughed a little we all agreed "Okay...Ricky you go first." Kian says "Okay um Lilly truth or dare?" "Um truth." Lilly says "Wuss okay who was your first crush?" Lilly laughed a little "Okay don't judge but it was Zac Efron when he played in high school musical." She said laughing we all hound in "Okay Kian truth or dare?" She said with a smile "Well since I'm not a wuss dare." He said "Okay then if your not a wuss then go run over to the next house and knock on the door, when they open it pull your pants down and run back." She said proudly "Ughhh." Kian groaned as he got up. After that we played a little longer until there was a knock and the door. I went to see who it was and-

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey my dudes cliffhanger I know but you'll never guess who it is!! And sorry for the shortish chapter I'm tired and don't feel like writing anymore right now.

Word count:955