Chapter Eight

Sam's P.O.V

Me and Lilly were laying on our bed watching TV when we hear someone yell for help "Who was that!?" Lilly asks scared "Kian!" I yell running into his room with the rest of the guys and Lilly behind me. When we find him he's sitting ion his bathroom floor "Oh my god Kian wha-" he got cut off by Lilly "GUY'S HE'S THROWING UP BLOOD WE HAVE TO GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!" she yells then Kian passes out. "JC help me get him to the car!" I demand an he comes to help "We'll take my car we can all fit in there." Ricky says as we run out of the house. Once we get to the hospital Lily runs up to the front desk "SOMEONE HELP HE WAS THROWING UP BLOOD AND THEN PASSED OUT!" She yells right then five nurses ran to me and JC and took Kian from us. "We will take him back and when we know anything we'll let you know." and with that they disappeared behind the ER doors. "Has this ever happened before?" Lilly asks sitting down "Yeah one other time, he was really sick so we brought him here and they gave him some meds and sent him home and the next day he was throwing up blood and passed out." I say looking at my shoes "What was wrong?" she asks "At first they thought he had a tumor or something but it turned out that he had internal bleeding in his stomach, and since he didn't tell them that he had been throwing up they didn't check for that. They said that if he got sick again to bring him in, had any of you realized he wasn't feeling good or acting different?" Trever asks/says "I haven't but I wasn't paying very much attention." Ricky says "Wait a second!?" Lilly says "The other day I noticed that he had been acting kina weird and when I asked him about it he got mad and ran up to his room." we all just look down.

After three hours of waiting a doctor finally comes out to us "We took an X-ray that showed his stomach was bleeding into his abdomen which explains why he was throwing up blood. We took him back for surgery and he's in recovery, once he wakes up he will be in room a39 you can wait for him up there if you'd like." and with that he walked away "Welp lets go up to his room and maybe get something to eat?" JC says "Sounds good to me." I say and we head to the vending area. Once we get up to Kian's room we're only there for what seemed like 10 minutes before they bring Kian in. "Oh my god Kian are you okay? Why didn't you tell us you were sick? Do you know how much I want to slap you right now? Oh my god come here." we all laugh at the fact that Lilly went through every emotion possible in 10 seconds "I'm sorry guys I just didn't think it was that big of a deal but when I started throwing up blood I knew I needed to say something." Kian says playing with his wristband "It's okay just please never do that again I was so worried about you." Lily says hugging him "I promise I won't." Kian says hugging her back "Dude she wouldn't even let US eat until she knew you were out of surgery." Conner says and we all laugh "I didn't want you to miss when the doctor came back, I really was just helping you out asshole. Next time I won't." she says glaring at us "Fine, fine sorry." Conner says which makes her smile and then a doctor comes in "Hello I'm doctor Smith I was coming in to tell you that we think its best if we keep you here at least a week before letting you go because the fact that this has happened before kinda worries us." Kian groans "Don't worry Kian it's not that bad." I say "This boy is very right we will make sure your stay here is enjoyable I promise." and then she walks out "Hey wait this means I don't have to go to school and I'm out for the summer!" Kian says getting happier "I think this means none of us have to go to school tomorrow because we aren't leaving you here alone." Lilly says "Yeah she's right dude." JC says.

Lilly's P.O.V

(One week later)

Kian is being released from the hospital today and I don't think any of us could be happier, Kian is getting dressed right now Trevor and Ricky went to get the car and me, Sam. Conner and JC are sitting in Kian's room "I'm hungry Kian hurry uppppp." I whine "Hold your horses i'm going as fast as I can." he says walking out of the bathroom with no shirt on "Kian ewwwww." I say covering my eyes with the pillow "He has a shirt on now." I hear someone say and look up to see Kian with a shirt on and laugh. We sign Kian out and walk out to the car "SHOTGUN!" I hear JC yell but I was faster than him and got to the car first "Rosa Parks." I say looking him dead in the eyes "What does that mean?" he asks "It means I'm not moving for anyone." I say shutting the door "Sam I think I'm starting to rethink her living with us." I hear JC say getting in the car "To bad JC you have to deal with me." I say turning the music up and "Girls/Girls/Boys" by Panic! At The Disco came on I sang along with Ricky while the rest of the guys groaned in the back. Once we get back to the house the guys practically run out of the car "Thank god we don't have to put up with one more second of THAT." Conner said "Hey! We sounded GREAT." I said death glaring him "And ya know if I'm actually trying I can kinda sing." I say walking in the house with the rest of the guys.

===============================================================

Hey my dudes so yeah I don't really know what to do with this book right no or if I should even keep it going but for now I'm gonna keep writing it and yeah.

word count:1042