Chapter Thirteen

One month later

Lilly's P.O.V.

I wake up and immediately run to the bathroom, I puke what seems to be everything in stomach in a meter of seconds. Jc eventually wakes up and holds my hair back, I've done this for the past couple mornings and have a doctors appointment today to see what's wrong. My mind keeps going over the possibilities that I could be pregnant and I pray that I'm not. Don't get me wrong I totally want kids but I just don't know if I can take care of a baby. "Lilly are you sure you don't want me to come today?" Jc asks "I'm sure Jc, Ricky said he would come with me it be fine." He sighs "Okay well I've gotta get going me and Kian have to meet our manager to plan for the tour." He says and walks out. I change into some leggings and my grey sweatshirt with a beanie and throw on my white converse and go to find Ricky.

*Time Skip*

Me and Ricky just got to the doctors and I got cheeked in "Ricky what if I'm pregnant?" I asks worried "Well I mean I do t know what I would do with a mini you running around." He says laughing "Lillyan Rose?" I nurse says looking around the waiting room "That's me." I say standing up "Hello Lilly right this way." I look at Ricky "Will you come with me?" I ask and he stands and we walk back to a room. "Now Lilly I have a couple questions, first off. When was your last period?" I knew that was coming "Probably about two months ago." I say looking at my lap "Okay, now would you be able to take a pregnancy test for me?" I sigh and nod my head.

After I come back to the room I sit on the bed and wait for the doctor to come back in. When she finally does she has me lay back and she does a ultrasound and then says "Well Lilly it looks as if you at about a month and a half pregnant!" When she says that my heart stopped for a second she asks if I want pictures of the ultrasound and I just nod still not saying anything.

Once me and Ricky get back to the car I break down "Shhh Lilly it's okay, do you know who the dad is?" I nod "It's Jc's, he's such a dumbass I knew he forgot something." I say and put my head in my hands "Are you gonna keep him or her?" He asks "Of course! Abortion is not an option it's sick!" I say "I just have to figure out how to tell Jc and my parents." I finish then I get an idea "Can you bring me to target? I have the perfect way to tell them." Ricky nods and we head to target.

Once we get back to the house I head up to mine and Jc's room and set everything for Jc's surprise up, I got blue and pink balloons and a sign that said "your gonna be a daddy" on it . I hung it on Hazels collar along with the balloons the went done and found the guys with Dom and Harrison "Hey Jc can you holler for Hazel please?" I ask and sit down he nods and hollers for her. When she comes down everyone stared at her then realized what it meant and looked at me "Surprise?" I say/ask then all the guys flip their shit and start yelling "ARE YOU HAPPY OR MAD?!" I yell laughing then all at once they all say "HAPPY!!" And all run and hug me and I laugh "I hope my parents feel the same." I say and they let go but Jc kisses me "I love you Lilly." He says looking me "I love you to." I say and kiss him "So what are we supposed to do about this? I'm not having an abortion and I'm not gonna make you be a dad but I will need help." I say sitting down "Lilly I want to help. And I'll be there for you the whole time I promise." He says and hugs me "And we will help you guys to." I hear Rosa say and turn around "Rosa!!" I yell and jump up and hug her "Why hello to you to." She says and I let go "Wait did you hear?" I ask, her and Sam both nod "Wait! Your sure it's not mine right?!" Sam asks freaking out "Yes Sam I'm sure it not yours, Jc is the dad I'm only a month and a half pregnant." I say and he sighs.

We all sit and talk for what seemed to be hours when in reality it was about thirty minutes then I decided I needed to go to my house and tell my parents. "Jc I really need to go tell my mom and dad." I say getting up "Well I'm coming with you, I did do this to you." I think for a while, he has a good point but if my parents get mad then I don't want Jc to see that. "Jc you know that there is a chance they won't take it as good as the guys did right?" He nods and I eventually give in "Jc we need to grab the gifts for them!" I say and run up to our room "I bout them shirts that say "Future Grandma" and "Future Grandpa" on them" I say as he looks at me with a confused face, he shrugs and then we head off to my parents house.

"Mom dad I'm here!" I yell walking into my old home "Lilly?" My mom asks walking out of the kitchen "Hey momma, is dad here?" I ask hoping he is "Yes he is we were just talking about you. Come in here it feels like we haven't seen you in forever." I sigh and grab Jc's hand following her into the kitchen "Mom Dad I got you something." I say and hand them the boxes with their shirts in them. after they open them they both look up at me with tears in they're eyes "Does this mean?" my dad asks pointing to my stomach "Yes, I'm pregnant." I say looking at them both, they both suddenly jump up and hug me and Jc "You better treat my little girl right or you wont be able to have anymore kids." my dad says staring at Jc and he just nods franticly. The rest of the night was filled with laughter and smiles.

......................................................................................................................................................................

Word Count:1115