Chapter seven

Lilly's P.O.V
I tell the guys I'm moving in and they all just stare at me "I mean I don't have to if you do-" "LILLYS MOVING IN YASSSSSS!!!" Trevor yells running around the room while the other guys jump up and down.

Once I finally get them to calm down we sat down "Who want's to watch a movie?" I ask holding the remote I hear a couple guys say "Sure" and "Yeah" so I just turn frozen on "Really?" JC asks looking at me "Really." I say glaring at him he just laughs and gets on his phone. The part when Anna is singing "Love Is An Open Door" comes on I decide to sing along the guys just kinda stare at me. "Shut uppp." Kian whines "Make me." he comes over and puts his hand over my mouth and I lick his hand "LILLY! Sam your girlfriend just licked my hand." Kian whines again "If she licked YOUR hand then she's your girlfriend." he says looking at me Kian gives me a smirk "SHES MINE!" Kian yells picking me up and running out the door and down to the park "KIAN BRING HER BACK!" I hear Sam yell "NEVER!" Kian yells back. we made it to the park and Kian finally put me don "Hey that was funn." I said looking at him "Sorry babe your boyfriend was gonna bet mad if I went any farther." just then Sam got there "Finally I wa-was ru-running as f-fast a-a-as I could." he says out of breath "Sam you need to get out more I was carrying her and running and I'm not out of breath." "He has a point Sam you are kinda lazy." I say and Sam just glares at me "I wanna go see Harrison and Dommmm." I whine "Why its like 8:30 and we have to get up early for school." Kian says he had a point "Why do we even have school its pointless." I say "Yeah but we only have two days left so shut up and put up with it." Sam says "Actually a day and a half." Kian corrects him, "Lets go home its getting dark." I say "Is Willy scared of da dawrk?" Kian says I hide my face in Sam "Shut up Kian, come on Lilly I'll carry you." Sam sas turning around o I can jump on his back "This is why your my favorite." I say kissing his cheek making him blush which just makes them even more red.

We finally get home and I couldn't be happier I was exhausted even though it was like 9:00 but who cares "I'm going to bed!" I yell running up the stairs into mine and Sam's room, see when I moved in I just decided t move into Sam's room considering most of my stuff was already in there. I walk into the bathroom and strip off my clothes and jump in the shower. As the arm water hits me I look down at my arms, yes I still cut but the guys don't know and Id like to keep it that way. See I had stopped there for a while but then fans figured out that I was with the guys and I started getting hate, which didn't bother me at first but it's gotten worse. I step out of the shower and look under the sink where I hide all my razors and find them "Well hello friends." I whisper to myself just loud enough for me to hear I take one out and stand up and slide it across my leg, see I realized that the guys will notice if they see new marks on my arms but if I do it on my legs no one will see them.

After I cle an my cuts up I get dressed in a pair of Sam's plaid pajama pants and one of my old t-shirts I walk out to find Sam sound asleep on his bed and take a picture to post on Twitter with the caption "@SamPottorff sleeping beauty" I turn my phone off and lay down next to Sam who turns around "I thought you were asleep?" "I was until you layed down." he says wrapping his arm around me, I laugh and slowly drift off to sleep. I wake up to my alarm going off "Fuck school I'm going back to sleep." I say putting a pillow over my head "Come on Lilly, just think today is the last whole day of school." Sam says getting up and I sigh "Yea  know your right." I say getting out of bed I walk over to the closet and pick out a maroon crop top. a pair of jean shorts and a black and white flannel then threw on my white converse. As I was putting my shoes on Sam came out in nothing but his boxers, I guess I was staring because Sam said "Take a picture it'll last longer." which caused me to blush and look down to finish tying my shoes. Once Sam was dressed we headed downstairs and grabed our bags we decided to skip breakfast considering we didn't have time to eat. We started walking to school hand in hand.

*Skip school since nothing happens*

JC's P.O.V (changing it up)

I was kinda bumed now that Sam and Lilly were back together I've always kinda had feelings for her but never said anything to her about it since ya know I bullied her everyday. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kian came in "Hey man what's up?" I ask since he was supposed to be out with his girlfriend Andrea don't get me wrong she SUPER hot but she's one of the biggest bitches I have ever met. (nothing against Andrea this is just for the story) she seems all nice in front of Kian and the fans but she's never been nice to me or the guys "I had to cancel the date with her because I think I'm getting sick I threw up on the side of the road dude, the side of the road." he says looking at me "God man go get some rest you need it." he sighs and walk upstairs. Last time Kian got sick it was bad like really bad at one point he was basically dead. All these possibilities start running through my head like what if it gets that bad again or worse we don't catch it in time and we loose him?

Kian's P.O.V

I feel like shit my head is pounding, I feel light headed, I can't catch my breath and I feel like I could pass out. I run to the bathroom to throw up once again but this time I throw up blood and completely start to freak out "JC CONNER SOMEONE HELP!" I yell and everyone runs into my bathroom "Oh my god Kian wha-" JC gets cut off by Lilly "GUYS HE'S THROWING UP BLOOD WE HAVE TO GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!" She yells and that's the last thing I remember before everything goes black.

===============================================================

I have no idea what I have done.

word count:1192