Chapter six

Lilly's P.O.V

I'm really glad me and Sam made up, at the moment he's asleep on me and the rest of the guys are asleep around me I slowly move Sam so that I can get up. Once I finally get loose I stand up an d take a picture of them all then walk into the garage and find what I'm looking for then walk back into the living room and get my video camera out and start filming "Hey guys Lilly here so all the guys decided to fall asleep in the middle of the day and leave me nothing to do, so guess what that means? Yep air horn time on the count of three 1,2,3!" I blow the air horn and all of the guys shoot up "And that how you wake up six guys." I end the video and fall to the floor laughing "Come on Lilly I was having a good dream." Sam whines "Sam I got bored okay you can't get mad at me for that." I say sitting on his lap and kissing him "God Lilly how can I stay mad at you when your doing this to me?" I laugh "Why do you think I'm doing it then?" I whisper in his ear, he groans "Why don't we take this up to my room?" I stand up and walk up the stairs

SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING!!

when I get up the stairs and hear Sam talking to the guys "If anyone dares to came up here and inturupt  me I'll kill you." I laugh and walk into Sam's room, once he got up here he locked the door and kissed me roughly but passionately he then moves down to my neck trying to find my sweet spot once he finds it I moan and he starts sucking harder. Mhe then pulls at the bottom of my shirt and I gladly pull it off he then pulls his shirt off he then pushes me onto the bed "Baby please." I moan as starts to kiss down my stomach then slowly pulls down me leggings leaving me in nothing but my pink bra and panties he pulls his pants down leaving him in has boxers. He then pulls my panties down and starts licking me I pull at his hair and moan his name which makes him stick his tongue inside of me "Sa-Sam" I stuttered he quits and starts kissing me again then gets up and puts a condom on "Baby have you ever done this before?" He asks a little concerned "N-no." I say ashamed "Babe look at me it's okay I'll be easy if you still want to do this. Okay?" "Okay." He lines himself up and pushes in slowly.  I wince in pain and he stops "No keep going I'm okay." I say reassuring him, he then continues and it stops hurting and pleasure overwhelms me "Sam" I main "Louder I want the boys to know what's going on." "SAM!!" I yell in pleasure "LILLY!" He screams back "I'm about to-" "Me too on the count of three okay? 1 2 3!" We both release and he takes off the condom and throws it away and lays next to me "That-" he stops "That was amazing." I blush and kiss his lips "I think I'm in love with you Sam." I say "Me too." I lay my head on his chests and slowly fall asleep.

Sam's P.O.V

I feel Lilly fall asleep and can't help but think how lucky I am to have her. She's so amazing I will never do anything else that would hurt her I can't risk losing her ever. I know that your probably thinking "Didn't you beat her everyday for years?" and the answer is yes but I only did it because I couldn't accept the fact that she didn't like me every other girl was drooling over me but she wasn't, she was different and I couldn't stand it.

She had never had a boyfriend and was a straight A student almost perfect she didn't even have any friends, well I mean besides Jake but he acts more like a brother to her. I wonder what he's gonna think about us dating? I get up and start to head into the bathroom when I hear "Where are you going Sam?" I turn around to see Lilly sitting u "Taking a shower. Wanna join me?" I ask smirking "I'll pass but wake me up when you get out so that I can take one after you." she says laying back down. I laugh and walk into the bathroom, after I get out Lilly gets up and takes a shower I head downstairs and see all the guys playing the X-box "Soooo?" Trevor says smirking at me "Shut up Trevor and don't say stuff like that infront of Lilly it'll bother her, okay?" I say they all shake their heads just then Lily comes down the stairs "Hey guys! she says cheerfully "HEYYYYY!" all the guys yell I just roll my eyes "Oh my gosh guys I just got the best idea!" I say running and jumping on the couch "What?" Ricky asks "We should go get our hair dyed!" the only ones that wanted to do it were Kian, JC, Lilly and me. "I'm going to get ready" Kian says so him and JC went to go get rejady.

We get to the hair place and sit down. Once we get done I have purple hair, Kian has a bunch of different colors in his hair, JC has blond ends on his hair and Lilly hasn't come back yet "What's taking her soooo longgg?" Kian whines "Who knows she's a gir-" just then Lilly comes out with dark pink hair. "Oh my god Lilly." I say "Is it that bad?" she asks looking scared "No no no it looks amazing!" sh looks up smiling "I really like it too." Kian and JC say at the same time "Thanks guys." Lilly says coming and hugging me, "Now lets go get ice cream!" Kian yells "YAYYYYYYY!" Lily screams while running to the car "IM DRIIIVING!" She yells again.

After we eat our ice cream we head home "Guys I need to go back to my house we have school tomorrow." Lilly says "About that I was wondering if you wanted to move in with us?" I ask/say "Wait? Really?" she says smiling "Yes!" "Okay let me call my parents and see what they say, they shouldn't care considering they aren't ever home." once she gets off the phone she looks at me with sad eyes "I'm sorry Sam" she says looking down "BUT YOUR STUCK WITH ME NOW!" She yells "YAYYYYY!" me and the guys scream "I'll go by after school tomorrow and get all my stuff." she says walking into the house "Are you gonna tell the other guys or do you want me to?" I as her "I'll tell them." she says walking into the living room "WOAH LILLY YOUR HAIR!" all the guys say "Calm down okay." she says "I have some nnews."she says and they all look at her "I'm moving in here." the guys look at me then-

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Woah cliffhanger! What do you thinks gonna happen?

Word count:1211