Ch. I

Make sure you read book 1 and 2 before this! :) Enjoy!

Ashley points at a paragraph making Sky look at it.

"Now I want you to read this to me." She said. Sky bites his bottom lip and then looks at Ashley. (A/N Remember that Sky doesn't know how to read the Minecraftian language and Ashley started teaching him in Vanished)

"Do I have too?" Sky asks her. Ashley sighs and leans back in her chair. Ashley has long brown hair, pale skin and a black t-shirt. Sky looks at the book, keeping his eyes on the words. "My brain hurts."

"Is that the amnesia talking?" Ashley asks. Sky looks at her. He has a black jacket with the hood up covering his dark brown hair and his brown eyes and has black fingerless gloves, tanned skin, dark gray t-shirt, and an amulet that has a purple amethyst surrounded with a small gold chain on a black chord around his neck. Ashley looks away. "Sorry."

"It's fine." Sky said looking away. Ashley sits up.

"H-How's your memory? Is it....Is it back?" She asks him. Sky shakes his head.

"N-No. We've been here for three months and I'm still clueless as a door knob." Sky said. Sky grips the book, feeling tears form on in his eyes. "And I think it's getting worst. I..I keep forgetting what I remember and I don't know why." Ashley puts her hand on Sky's arm.

"Sky--"

"Can we stop for today...please?" Sky asks. Ashley nods. Sky closes the book and leaves the library, holding onto it. His eyes stay glued to the floor as he walks through the hallways in the Guardian's HQ. He bites his bottom lip back. 'How hard can it be to remember something and I can't even seem to do that right.' Sky thought. Sky escapes into his room, he shuts the door and crawls onto the bed. He tosses the book on his bed. He puts his head in his arms.

"What's going on, I don't understand. What's happening? Why can't I keep the memories I remember? W-Why?" Sky asks himself. Kyra then opens the door and looks at Sky. Kyra has long dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, a dark green jacket, black skirt, and black sneakers.

"Sky. Are you okay?" She asks worried. She closes the door. Sky doesn't answer. She crawls onto his bed and sits beside him. She encircles him with her arms and holds him close to her. 'He's been so depressed lately. Nothing can seem to lift his moods anymore. Wait..his book.' Kyra thought. Kyra looks at Sky's book. She grabs it and drags it over next to her. "What are you reading?" Sky lifts his head up a little and looks at the book.

"It's...It's about someone named Robin Hood." Sky said. Kyra smiles at him.

"That's a good story. Can you read it to me?" She asks. Sky lowers his knees and looks at the book.

"I'm...I'm not in the mood to read, Kyra." He said. Kyra loses her smile.

"Oh then how--"

"Can we go back to the Nether please?" Sky asks suddenly. Kyra is taken aback but that and pauses, trying to find an answer.

"I mean...um maybe. Why?" Kyra asks. Sky looks away from her.

"Why can't I seem to keep what I remember Kyra? Why? Am I just that stupid that I can't bother to remember where I came from?" Sky asks on the brink of tears. Kyra puts down his book and shakes her head.

"No. No. You're not stupid, Sky. Just give it time--"

"Six years. Six years I have been waiting and...and none of you understand because you know who you are." Sky said feeling tears fall down his cheeks. "I just want my memory back, my full memory. That's all I want, is that really too much to ask?" Kyra touches Sky's arm and Sky moves away from her.