Ch. II

Thanks you so much guys for 1k followers!! :D

*Two Days Later*
Seto wakes up picking his head up from his arms. He looks around him seeing his bedroom.

"W-What?" He asks himself. Seto gets up from his chair and almost falls over but catches himself before than. He puts his hand on his head feeling gloomy. He closes a book on the table and grabs his jacket as he leaves his room.

"Hey Seto!" Someone said cheerily as they run up beside him. Seto looks at Ellie. Ellie chuckles.

"You look exhausted." She said. Seto slips on his jacket as Ellie licks her fingers. She grabs Seto, stopping him. "Wait a second, let's at least make you look awake." Ellie puts her fingers through Seto's mess of hair and combs it out best she can so it isn't sticking up here and there. Ellie smiles proudly. "There." Ellie has medium length black hair, a black obsidian charm on a string around her neck, a purple beanie, black skinny jeans and a small scar on her right cheek. Seto looks at her eyes.

"You know I don't care right?" He asks. Ellie nods.

"I'm aware but I just wanted to make you at least not look like you just woke up." She said. Seto looks away from her and then they continue walking. Ellie looks at him. "Have you seen Ty? I haven't seen him in days." Seto looks at her.

"My best bet is that Notch sent him somewhere for some job then." Seto said. Ellie looks down at the floor. 'He would have told me than.' Ellie thought to herself. She looks at Seto.

"Can you talk to Notch for me? Ask him if he sent out Ty. I talked to Jason and Adam but they haven't seen him either." Ellie asks. Seto's eyes flicker over to Ellie and he stops. Ellie stops a few steps ahead.

"Wait, how long has he been gone?" Seto asks.

"Two or three days, why?" Ellie asks. Seto looks away from her. 'Notch, you wouldn't.' Seto thinks to himself. He forces a smile on his face.

"I'll go talk to Notch right now and if I don't come back, tell Jason and Adam." Seto said. He then walks pass Ellie before she could say anything. But Ellie turns around and grabs Seto's arm.

"Is he in danger?" She asks. Seto stops and then looks at Ellie.

"Unlike me, the other three cannot go out on a job by themselves. Jason could require the potion in the middle of it, Adam could....well he isn't in the right condition to go anywhere right now, and Ty stands out too much. Imm the only one that can go on a job by myself. So it's unlikely that Notch sent Ty somewhere without asking me or Jason to accompany him." Seto said to her. Ellie lets go of his arm and looks away.

"So something bad happened to him?" She asks. Seto puts his hands on her arms and she connects with his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll find Ty and he will be completely fine." Seto said. Ellie smiles a little.

"Promise?" She asks. Seto hesitates, which makes Ellie worry but he answers before she could say anything.

"Yeah. After all, I know how...precious he is too you." Seto said. He turns away leaving Ellie blushing and her fists balled.

"He's my friend." Ellie said. Seto chuckles lightly. 'Yeah, sure.' Seto thought. Seto pulls up his hood, leaving a crescent moon shape of shadows on his face as he leaves the temple. He walks over the bridge and into the portal room. But he stops at the start of the five flights of steps. Seto sighs irritated.

"After this, I'm going to make a teleport up to the top, this is ridiculous." Seto said. He starts walking up the steps. After three flights, a familiar voice catches his attention. He looks up seeing Ariana leaning against the railing. Seto's eyes widen. "What are you doing?" He gets up quickly to Ariana's level. She smiles at him.