Ch. Xll

"Hey, Sky," Kyra said. She smiled as she threw a glass bottle into the air, Sky, and Herobrine both stop. Sky flicks his wrist towards it, the bottle shattering into a million pieces before it hit the ground. "Hey, you got it!" Sky smiled.

"Well duh." Sky said. Kyra runs over to them.

"I was just testing." She said.

"Well his powers have gotten specifically better. Mostly because I taught him." Herobrine said. Kyra smiles and Sky rolls his eyes. Kyra looks at Herobrine.

"Have you fixed the portals yet?" She asks. Herobrine shakes his head.

"No, I know my brother wants us three or at least my son and I to stay in the Nether. He doesn't want us to do anything. I cannot open a nether portal, but I can open an Aether portal." Herobrine said. Sky looks at his dad.

"You'll help us right? I mean Uncle Notch hasn't been nice to you either--"

"I'm not sure, the Minecraftians aren't very fond of me because of the lies your uncle spread," Herorbine said. Sky shrugs his shoulders.

"They were never fond of me if you helped us I wouldn't let them do anything to you," Adam said. Herobrine smiled.

"Thanks, son, but I think my place should remain here. Besides, I fear that going back up there will bring results that neither of us would want. I'm hesitate to even let you up there, but I know that your friends are struggling without your help. So I know I can't stop you, but only worry about you two." Herobrine responded. Kyra looks at Sky, she puts her arm around his.

"Don't worry, Adam's gotten loads stronger thanks to you. He'll be fine up there." Kyra said smiling. Herobrine looks at her, returning her smile.

"You two want to leave now?" Herobrine asks. Sky looks at him, he nods.

"Yeah, our friends need our help." Sky said. Herobrine stared at Sky, his eyes look away and he sighs.

"Well...it's late. You don't want something to eat before you two leave?" Herobrine asks. Sky smiled, he took a step towards Herobrine.

"We already ate. Dad, I know why you're worried. But I promise that we'll come back, Uncle Notch won't wipe my memory again." Adam said. Herobrine looks at Kyra. Kyra nods.

"I'll look after him, you know you can depend on me at least," Kyra said. Herobrine looks at Sky, he sighs again.

"Alright, but I'm going to be watching you both, and I will go into the Overworld if I think something is wrong. And if you get hurt, Adam, I'm bringing you straight back here." Herobrine said. Adam nods.

"Alright, deal," Adams said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana had her wings covered up, a black mask covering her and wearing a black dress that stopped just above her knees. She was sitting at a table alone, watching the dancing and band playing.

"Thirsty?" A voice asks offering her a drink. She looks beside her. She takes the glass.

"Seto?" She asks. Seto pulls up a chair, sitting beside her. Like her, he has on a black mask that only covers his eyes. "What are you doing here?"