Ch. V

Jason runs into Notch's castle, his hands pulling his hood down low to cover the wither growing on his face. 'It hurts. It hurts so much. Why? I can feel this weird connection, I don't know what it is.' Jason thought. Jason stops, seeing a door open. He goes into the room, seeing Notch standing next to a white glowing orb and has the potion for Jason in his hand. Jason smiles and takes a few steps back stops when Notch casts his glaze on him.

"Jason, what side are you on?" He asks. Jason turns his head slightly, confused.

"Wh-What? My friends, of course." Jason said. Notch chuckles and walks over to Jason. Notch holds up the potion.

"Is that so?"

"What is going on? I only just got here and I can tell a lot has happened." Jason said.

"You do know who was in that café, don't you Jason?" Notch asks. Jason takes a step away from Notch, lowering his hands from his hood. "Weird, isn't it Jason? I have you basically chained down tight because you need these potions just to survive yourself." Jason grabs his right arm suddenly, wincing as he does it and the wither grows on his face. Notch grabs Jason's chin, turning his head to the side. "Out of all the guardians, I'm stuck with you. I'm truly doomed." He lets go of Jason. Jason looks at the potion and than at Notch's face.

"Can I please, have that?" Jason asks reaching slowly for it. Notch takes a step back and shakes his head.

"You want the pain to go away? Want to control it, Jason?" Notch asks. Jason looks away from Notch. 'I have no choice. Something big has happened, something that no one has caught me up on.' Jason thought. Jason looks at the potion, wincing. 'I don't want it, but I need it. My body can't function without it. I can't function. I can't control the wither curse, I just can't. I know everyone believes that I can, but I just can't.' He thought to himself.

"Y-Yes." Jason said quietly.

"Than bring Adam back to me for a memory wiping, only than I will give you your potion." Notch said. Notch turns away from Jason. Jason shakes his head.

"No! No, you can't do that, I need it! I need it now. Please." Jason said taking a few steps towards Notch. Notch turns to Jason.

"How about this instead, I'm cutting you off on potions until you get Adam, Seto, and Ty back on my side." Notch said. Jason's eyes widen and he looks at the floor.

"Notch, I can't. I'll lose control, I'll kill someone. I need the potions." Jason said. The white orb disappears and the potion disappears from Notch's hand.

"All the more reason to hurry." Notch said before hr walks pass Jason and leaves. 'He's...He wants to hurt Adam, again. And I can't let him, but if I don't get those potions, I'm going to lose my mind.' Jason said. Jason leaves the castle, his eyes staring dead at the cloud flooring until he hears his name get called. He stops walking, seeing Ariana flying over to him.

"Jason! It's Seto! Something is wrong, something is very wrong. Notch banished him, but I know Seto like the back of my hand. He woukd never---Wait...are you okay?" Ariana asks me. Jason tries to force a smile but it doesn't happen.

"Notch, h-he...he cut me off. No more potions." Jason said. Ariana's eyes widen. 'No. Those potions are basically Jason's lifeline. Take that away and he will turn and die.' She thought.  She grabs Jason's arms.

"Wh-What?! No, he can't do that. Are you alright? Do you need one now? I will go break into the castle to get one for you." Ariana said. Jason takes a step away from her.

"D-Don't touch me, I don't want to hurt you." He said. He turns from her and walks towards the portal. Ariana stares at Jason, wanting to go after him, but never does.