Ch. X

Ty felt a warm hand touching his, accomiped with a soothing voice. But when his eyes open to see, he only sees Ellie. Ty doesn't blame her, it is all he can think about now when he sees her. Losing the one thing that made him happy, his wings. He closes his eyes, he is trying to forget about his pain. But he can't, he feels weird. He is so use to having the weight of his wings pulling on his back that without them....is strange. Sure he looks more normal than he did. But he still has his tail, claws, fangs, and sometimes even his eyes can change into dragon's eyes. Ty heard hushed voices behind him, he takes in a shaky breath, he gets himself to sit up. He doesn't open his eyes, but he falls backwards, having someone there to hold him up.

"Your highness." Someone said. He hears the King's voice behind him, right in his ear actually.

"It's alright, Ellie. You've been up days and nights taking care of Ender, get some sleep. I'll watch him for a while." The King said.

"But--" Ty opens his eyes, he sees a blurred version of Ellie standing in front of him. The King lays Ty back down on his side. Ellie lowers her hand and looks at Ty. She looks back at the King.

"Okay, but get me if anything happens." Ellie said. The King nods and Ellie leaves. The King sits down in a chair.

"I-I..did-didn't take you a-as that type of K-King." Ty mumbled. The King looks at Ty.

"And what's that type of King?"

"Nice." Ty said. The King smiles and stands up.

"You want me to be a d*ckhead? Because I can be." The King said. Ty smiles a little. The King does too, he loses his smile. "So, how are you feeling? Any better?"

"A l-little." Ty said. And that being the truth. He's able to sit up, that's more than he has ever done in a week since he got clipped. He feels his strength returning, but very slow.

"That's good. At least it is something. You can sit up..I mean...your balance is off but that's expected. But....you are hurting Ellie's feelings." The King said. Ty looks away from him. Before he could continue, Seto and Ariana opened the curtain. The King looks at the two. "Sorcerer--"

"Call me Seto instead please? Being called by that title will get annoying." Seto said. Ty smiles a little, Seto walks up behind Ty. Ty loses his smile remembering who hurt Seto like that.

"Oh...okay. Seto, aren't you suppose to be in bed?" The King asks. Ariana sighs and nods.

"Yes but Seto is stubborn." Ariana said. Seto looks at Ty's back. 'That's not good at all. It looks like it hurts alot.' Seto thought. Seto hovers his hands over Ty's back. He mumbles something under his breath and Ty notices his pain vanishing. Seto moves his hands away as he finishes the spell.

"That better?" Seto asks. The King looks at Ty. Ty nods.

"Thank you." Ty said. Seto looks at the King.

"We appreciate everything you have done for us, but we cannot ask you to aid us further." Seto said. The King crosses his arms.

"You saved my Kingdom, guardians. And my soldiers are willing to repay that debt we all own to your four. Even if we must go to war with the heavens." The King said. Ty's eyes glance at the King. He knows Seto is gonna reject, but Ty knows they need help. Ty pushes himself to sit up, almost losing his balance before the King helps him. Ty looks at Seto.