2

"eomma!"

wonwoo smiled as he seen his mom. he placed the milk he had gotten into the cart. the older lady looked up and seen wonwoo and smiled.

"eomma guess what! I met a really nice and cute boy while getting the milk! I think he likes me! he even called me cute and I gave him my number but I think he really likes me eomma!"

wonwoo said with much excitement in him. his mother couldn't help but laugh.

"what's his name?"

"mingyu"

"hmm he sounds nice"

"he really is! I hope I meet him again"

-

after wonwoo and his mother finished shopping. they checked out and went home. him and his mother both put everything away before wonwoo ran up to his room.

he grabbed his phone from the night stand, eager to see if the boy called or even texted him.

his face lit up when he read

one new message from unknown

wonwoo swiped his phone putting in his password before it unlocked to reveal the message.

unknown:
hey cutie :) it's mingyu

wonwoo quickly replied eager for a response.

wonwoo:
hello mingyu ~

mingyu:
did you want to hang out sometime? possibly this weekend?

wonwoo:
sure! I'll ask my mom :)

mingyu:
alright

wonwoo ran downstairs almost tripping in the process. he really wanted to see mingyu again even though he just saw him. there was something about mingyu that made wonwoo interested in him. he didn't know what.

"eomma!"

"yes babe?"

"can I hangout with mingyu this weekend? Please?"

he asked his mother with hopeful eyes dragging out the please.

"who is mingyu again?"

"ugh he's the boy I was telling you about! the one that I met at the store! remember?"

"oh. hmm i don't know wonwoo. you just met him."

"pleaseeeee?"

"hm. fine. but I'd like to meet him first okay?"

"thank you!"

wonwoo kissed his mothers cheek. he then made his way back to his bedroom ready to tell mingyu the good news.

//

Okay but

they look so good I'm crying