15

Wonwoo took in the feeling of mingyus lips planted on his. He pulled away, starting at the younger. Mingyu only smiled in response and went on like nothing had happened.

"Okay your turn!" Wonwoo hadn't though of what to ask the boy yet. "Oh okay..uhm truth or dare?" "Dare!" "Um I dare you to..." Wonwoo looked around his room, searching for something stupid for mingyu to do. "I dare you to eat a piece of paper"

Mingyu stared blankly at Wonwoo before chuckling. "Okay I will". Wonwoo has gotten off the bed and walked over to his dresser. He grabbed a piece of notebook paper before coming back and handing it to mingyu. "Eat up" he sat on the bed watching him.

Mingyu tore a piece off of the paper and stuck it into his mouth lightly chewing. Wonwoo only watched in delight, lightly giggling to himself.

Mingyu had swallowed the piece of paper and opened his mouth to show him he had done it. "Okay my turn, Wonwoo, truth or dare?" Wonwoo was slightly afraid to admit it, but he was worried at what kinds of things mingyu would make him do for dares. "truth"

"Hm okay" Mingyu thought about what to ask him, before it popped into his mind. "Tell me your biggest secret" Wonwoo froze at this. Only he and his mother knew this secret. He looked away from mingyu, contemplating wether he should tell him or not. But Wonwoo trusted mingyu with his life. Even if they had only known each other for not long.

"this secret is kinda complicated..I don't know if you'd understand. Maybe you'd even leave after I told you." Mingyu frowned at this. He lifted Wonwoos chin up with his finger so they made eye contact.

"It's okay, I won't judge or do anything negative. I'm your friend because you're you. Whatever you're going to tell me won't change anything." Mingyu gave the boy a reassuring smile before pulling away.

"Okay well you see.."

//

sorry another cliffhanger!

also 2 updates in 2 days wowza. You guys didn't have to wait another month :')