14

The two boys drove home from the party in silence. As Mingyu pulled up to wonwoos house, the boy looked at him. "Can you..stay with me?" Wonwoo asked.

"Of course I can" Mingyus facial expression softened along with his sweet voice.

wonwoo nodded, getting out of the car, careful not to slam the door. He walked with mingyu up to his front door carefully placing the key inside unlocking it.

"Shh my mom is probably sleeping" Mingyu nodded following the boy in quietly.

They carefully walked upstairs into wonwoos room where he threw himself on his bed. "I'm so tired" he said through his pillow.

Mingyu sat down at the end of his bed and looked around, noticing small features and details about wonwoos room. "I'm not"

wonwoo sat up in his bed looked at mingyu. "Well what do you want to do then?"

Mingyu smiled slyly as he turned around and looked at the latter. "Truth or dare?" Wonwoo gave him a look. "How are we going to play truth or dare if there's only two of us? It isn't going to be as fun" Wonwoo pouted, looking away.

"Well I'll make it fun and plus anything is fun if you make it fun." Wonwoo raised his eyebrow at this.

"So it's a yes?" "fine." Wonwoo scooter closer to mingyu on his bed. They were now sitting across from each other, both cris cross.

"Okay wonwoo, truth or dare?" Wonwoo thought about it for a few seconds before responding. "Dare"
"I dare you to kiss me" "but I a-already did that" Wonwoo blushed at this, still not forgetting earlier.

"Do you not want to kiss me?" Mingyu pouted. "No! I do..it's just that I'm afraid." Mingyu had leant into Wonwoo so there foreheads were touching. "It's okay babe, I don't bite" wonwoo stared into mingyus eyes, then broke eye contact when looking down at his lips.

Wonwoo closed his eyes and slowly leant in as he felt their lips connect into a sweet kiss.

//please read!!//

ha small cliffhanger sorry ily all.

2 questions.

1. this story was originally suppose to have Wonwoo as a little, so like ddlb. I don't know if you guys would want that or not so just commented under which one you want oki thank u

yes

no

2. I'm currently working on another story, it's going to be an Instagram one but i don't know what ship to do so comment which one you would like.

yoonmin

meanie

verkwan

2jae

ALSO THIS JUST GOT 3K ILY ALL THANK YOU